Reviews for Stress Fractures
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Harry should kill them.
xX.Padfoot.Xx chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
UPDATE! This is REALLY good, keep on writing please! You're a really good writer, keep it up! I can't wait for the next chapter! *hint hint8
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Excellent job, I wish I had thought of this fic...I wouldn't keep it a one-shot, though. I also wish I could continue it in your place (giving you credit for the first chapter of course), but I doubt you would feel comfortable with that, and I'd just bring the Grangers in to the rescue just for the heck of having a different type of fic...

Plus, I have no idea what Vernon could do to "throw them off".
Everyone Loves Me chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE

please.

Hermione will get help, right?

RIGHT?
paradox01 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Love it. Beautiful start and you werent heavy on the Harry-abuse (which is great!) Just wondering.. are you a H/Hr shipper by any chance? XD

-paradox
dragongirlG chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Interesting! Very realistic portrayal of what could happen. I like it!
TheSerpentAndTheLion chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Hey, I really liked this story. Very well-written. Actually just disappointed that you didn't continue on, if it was as good as the beginning it would have been an incredible fic. Perhaps some day you'll get that Pulitzer afterall! Anyway, loved it and thought it could be a probable beginning to book six indeed.
Ar-Zimraphel chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Nicely done. Very good closing, very in character. I look forward to more.
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
I know you said this is only going to be a one-shot, but I really think that you should write more of this story.