Reviews for Man of Quality
lovethosehobbits chapter 15 . 2/8/2005
I really enjoyed this chapter and it's good to see our boy on the mend. What a fantastic story this has been, and I have eagerly looked forward to each installment. tree
Kelllie chapter 15 . 2/8/2005
Aw... this was lovely, Girlofring. "Frodo stared into the child's grey eyes, the face a mirror image of the King, with hair as dark as Arwen's." Lovely image. I'm so happy Frodo got to see Aragon's child. What a nice gift for him.
lindahoyland chapter 15 . 2/7/2005
I am sorry this story is nearly over as I'm enjoying it.I like the way you let frodo see Eldarion
Kaewi chapter 14 . 1/17/2005
Once again, a great chapter! Sorry I can't give a longer review, but it's really late!

Reeceforever chapter 14 . 1/16/2005
aw poor Frodo! Oh someone help him quick lol nice one keep it up hun x
Frodo Silverlune chapter 14 . 1/13/2005
email, yes. i do think i re-read it, but i'll go check again to make sure. good chapter! touching, the faramir scene. blast it, if only i hadn't read a similar story so recently, i would probably be more excited to read the next chapter. but don't worry, i shan't abandon the story! this one of course is different, setting and theme, so i'm looking forward to the resolution of the spider-bite and perhaps some more bitter memories from faramir, just cuz if you torture frodo you have to torture faramir too, ya know. and throw a little sam in, just to spice things up. too much of the same characters becomes dull, as you know, and good job on that so far!

lindahoyland chapter 14 . 1/13/2005
Poor Frodo,he seems to be getting worse.I felt sorry for Faramir too,he needs some comfort too.

Aragorn is so caring towards Frodo, I always enjoy your stories.
steelsheen chapter 14 . 1/13/2005
how could you? Do you LIKE torturing the poor wee creature?
Breon Briarwood chapter 14 . 1/13/2005
Yay! Frodo comfort! But, "a more agressive cleaning"? Why do I just know this is going to cause a lot of pain to the Ringbearer? ;)
Pip4 chapter 14 . 1/13/2005
Very good chapter. I like the descrpition of Faramir thinking of what his mother would do when he sees Frodo. That's very sweet. But I have a question, if Frodo, Sam and Pippin were all wounded with the same sword or same group of swords, does this mean PIppin will have those blisters too?
Pharaohess chapter 14 . 1/13/2005
My apologies for not reviewing you recently. My email alerted me to the next chapter of this story, which, I am pleased to say, I’ve been following since chapter one – and it’s getting better with every new instalment! I was just thinking about the first few chapters – with Frodo falling down the stairs and Faramir being imprisoned – I had no idea it would turn into this! It’s such brilliant writing, and so heartfelt. I’m eagerly awaiting the next chapter – I hope Frodo makes it. Loving the story, definitely one of my favourites!

Elbereth bless you

CLotr chapter 13 . 12/17/2004
I REALLY love this story. PLEASE update! i need more please...
lovethosehobbits chapter 13 . 11/18/2004
Very well done, my dear, cant wait for the next chapter. Its good to see that Sam has finally forgiven our Steward captain. tree
aprilkat chapter 13 . 11/16/2004
Oh, poor Frodo! You certainly know how to make a hobbit suffer!

However, it is heart-warming to see Sam and Faramir come to an understanding and know that in the future Faramir will be accepted by them.
Kaewi chapter 13 . 11/16/2004
Yay! The end of the chapter was so beautiful! Finally Faramir has some satisfaction, and forgiveness. My favourite line from this chapter: "The former Ranger's head snapped back from the potent slap he recieved." Heehee, that whole image is somewhat amusing. I think you accidentally deleted something from this line though:

The Ruffian had a very effective way of torturing his So, cold," Frodo whispered, shiver bumps erupting all over the pale alabaster skin.

See you in chapter 14!