Reviews for Man of Quality
Frodo Silverlune chapter 13 . 11/15/2004
aw... the rocking is absolutely adorable. thank you for the update.
lindahoyland chapter 13 . 11/15/2004
Poor Frodo,how those villains tortured him !hopefully Aragorn's healing powers will help him recover.
Breon Briarwood chapter 13 . 11/15/2004
Aww, hobbit comforting! *snuggles* Now that they have an idea of what was on the sword hopefully it won't be too long before all is well again.

Good chapter! :D
Althea chapter 13 . 11/15/2004
That was a very sweet chapter. I am glad that Frodo is doing better and that Sam was allowed to continue to tend his ailing master.
EllaG chapter 13 . 11/15/2004
Sweet chapter! So nice to see Frodo being comforted at last:)
lovethosehobbits chapter 12 . 11/6/2004
Col, pray continue. tree
Althea chapter 12 . 11/4/2004
Another very interesting chapter. I am glad that Aragorn was able to intervene before Sam's foot made contact with the guard. Sam is pretty determined where his Mr. Frodo is concerned. I like how you put bits of comedy into the beginning of this chapter. You did a great job in conveying Frodo's pain. Your description of Faramir's attempt to keep Frodo from touching his wound was very well done. Things just go from bad to worse for Frodo. I take it that Sam's hands have caused the blistering on Frodo's face. Sam's probably not going to take that news too well. I am looking forward to the next installment.
CLotr chapter 12 . 11/4/2004
I love your story! Please keep updating!
Frodo Silverlune chapter 12 . 11/4/2004
'tis the sword. the sword was poinsoned. nice healing chapter, and i liked the hobbit cuddles. lloking forward to more, as always.
moron chapter 11 . 11/2/2004
When is gollum going to marry rosie and why did they chose legolas to carry the ring to mount doom.
Liana-Elfgirl chapter 12 . 11/2/2004
i loveed i emencly. write more soon
lindahoyland chapter 12 . 11/2/2004
This was a great chapter,you write all the characters so well,especially Frodo,Aragorn and Faramir. You have me worried about what was on the sword now ! Greatly looking forward to more.
aprilkat chapter 12 . 11/2/2004
I was afraid that Frodo was in more pain than the wound itself would justify. Poisoned blade, eh? Poor Frodo!

At least Faramir has the Ringbearer's trust and hopefully the King's as well. (Sounds like he also got some good swift kicks from said hobbit.)

You are building the tension very nicely. By the time the real healing begins we will be ready for a break in the stress.

Hoping to see the next chapter soon!
aprilkat chapter 11 . 11/2/2004
Frodo's delusions were so painful, especially when he couldn't understand why his friend was helping the bad man. I can't wait till Aragorn comes in and starts the healing!

Legolas shows his quality and depth of thought. One thing I love about this story is how the Fellowship still knows how to work as a team!
Kaewi chapter 12 . 11/2/2004
*Dun dun dun!* Sorry, thought it was appropriate ;)

Hahaha, I am in love with that part when Aragorn told Frodo to let go. That was genius! This chapter answered the questions I had from the last one.
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »