Reviews for Man of Quality
me chapter 11 . 10/30/2004
Please update.
Frodo Silverlune chapter 11 . 10/19/2004
*groans* oh no, now frodo has an infection, to me, *another* infection because i'm reading a fic right now where frodo has gotten a...infection (surprise) from a cut on his arm. oh well. i am enjoying the variety of characters, yet not an overwhelming variety. keep up the good work.
Kaewi chapter 11 . 10/19/2004
I don't know why I am not getting your email. I am still curious about chapter 9 when you said you had emailed me. Try this one:

pb4ugo2bed_is

If that doesn't work, then I will give up. I really liked this chapter, especially when Frodo was asking Faramir to help him. Are they waiting until Frodo is better before they address the issue about Faramir pushing him down the stairs? Oh, and where is Sam?
lovethosehobbits chapter 11 . 10/19/2004
I am SO enjoying this fic, and am already looking forward to a future update...tree
lindahoyland chapter 11 . 10/19/2004
I just loved this chapter.I enjoy seeing the caring side of frodo, I hope Aragorn can help realistic that Aragorn should initially be annoyed with Legolas.
Elven Queen of Gondor chapter 7 . 10/19/2004
What a really nice read so far. I like the way you capture the characters' different behaviour, but a little nitpick: I cannot imagine that Aragorn would confine his friend Faramir to his quarters. Even if it is a moment's decision, he would not distrust him.

The idea with the bad guys at Minas Tirith is good, but when reading "Toulouse" I could not help but think of the nice cat in Disney's "Aristocats" . "Alphus", too, does not quite sound like a name in Middle-earth.
Breon Briarwood chapter 11 . 10/19/2004
*giggles at the sight of a stunned Aragorn*

But, oh poor Frodo. Almost wish he was still under the effect of the poison.
Frodo Silverlune chapter 10 . 10/12/2004
aw, she told him about the baby! but...i can't remember exaclty what happened when frodo and arwen 'connected...' so i should go back and read it, but too sleepy. well, *ahem* i was wrong, but anyways, you got me excited. and now, some frodo healing! oh boy, is he in for a time now! golly, that's actually kinda sad, you know, getting entertainment from someone else's agony. i should re-think my priorities. anyways, looking forward to an update, soon if possible!
Althea chapter 10 . 10/9/2004
This is a very exciting story. I am enjoying it a lot. Please write more soon.
alezzia chapter 10 . 10/8/2004
You really must continue. I am usually reluctant to comment on stories, but I may well have to threaten you with physical violence if you don't continue (lol). A truly wonderful story.
Kaewi chapter 10 . 10/8/2004
Ah! I don't know why, but I never got your email. Could you maybe send it again, pretty please?

Very exciting chapter! Two things I noticed: "now Aragorn was at a lost" should be "at a loss." And "her face suddenly flush with heat, her stomach began to churn and had all but collapsed into Aragorn's arms" should be "Her face suddenly flushED with heat, her stomach began to churn and SHE had all but collapsed into Aragorn's arms."

I hope you don't think I am bashing you or trying to pick out every little thing when I review... I don't mean to offend, only to help; I am in total love with all of your stories D
lindahoyland chapter 10 . 10/8/2004
It is great to see Faramir being heroic.I enjoyed this chapter very much.
Frodo's sister chapter 10 . 10/8/2004
It's a really good and sad story.
Earendil Eldar chapter 10 . 10/8/2004
You had me worried last chapter... i thought Aragorn ran Fara' through behind the curtain. Boy was i worried!
Breon Briarwood chapter 10 . 10/8/2004
Yay, everyone's going to be fine! (I hope...)

Curious as to the connection between Arwen, Frodo and the babe. He saved the little one, but at what price to him?
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »