Reviews for Man of Quality
Earendil Eldar chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
I dont remember if i reviewed this already, but i really like it. can't wait to read on. most thankfully, you have kept excellent canon. cheers :)
Ophelia11 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Oh, lovely! You've taken the characters into a bit more modern place than Tolkien did, but(unlike with so many "writers" on this site) it works with your prose style. It's neat. I especially enjoyed your characterization of Faramir, and of the beginnings of the relationship between him and Aragorn. I'm looking forward to the next installment!
TheAngleofMusic chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
This story is VERY promising! I really like your plot, its very realistic and interesting! Poor Faramir, he always seems to get into the worst of things?
Please update soon!
*Callie*
Pharaohess chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
OH OH OH OH OH! SO good! Poor Faramir. Poor poor Faramir. Misunderstandings lead to the most interesting of situations. Aragorn should know Faramir would never do a thing like that. Oh well. Hope it all comes right. Update soon!
Frodo Silverlune chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
wow...this is shaping up pretty nicely. i'm very interested. please continue soon!
Analyn 100 chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
*chants* Someone's in TROUBLE! It's amazing how a situation can go from bad to worse. I can't wait to see how Faramir gets himself out of THIS one!
PeppermintMochaFrap chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
really interesting, continue... :)
Calime chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
This is pretty good. It has great potential for a really good story, and I look forward to reading more. However, I don't think Aragorn would act so mean to Faramir, especially when he was coming up to him with something urgent. He would wait until he heard both sides of the story before he judged. Other than that though, cool! Write more!
Best of luck,
Namarie,
Calime
Arahiril chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
This is VERY promising. I appreciate the fact that you include tension between Faramir and Aragorn - they were NOT best buddies right after they first met, I am sure. I'm looking forward to an update to this - YAY. Keep up the good work!
Zimbing chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Good start, looking forward to seeing how this turns out :)
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9