Reviews for The Face in the Picture
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
OH you must continue this! Can't stop here !
jjjs chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
What the hell? Why did u stop here? I enjoyed this and the previous one. Please combine them both and its continuation into one story and publish it right away! Thank you for your help.
Dieu Anonyme chapter 1 . 2/19/2006

That's it? Man, you're evil... That really the end? Cause it's really confusing... You have to realise people are dying to know what happens next. And you're not really a meanie, are you now? So... you could write a sequel you know... Have things cleared up a bit and all, whaddaya say? Hmm?

Alright so you're the one who decides, but a girl gotta try, right? Anyway that was really good. Strange, but good :)

- YB

P.S. LOVED the scarf-sniffing moment. :D
GreenVixen chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
:O the ending waz so mean! tho so good i loved it thr better be a continuation tho -_- lolz keep up the good work ciao
keisan chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
What? That's it? What happened? I must know what happened! I liked it but it's not done.
cyle chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
splendid! marvellous! fantatstic! positively riveting!stupendous! phenomenal! sensational! egregious! ...? there is just one tiny, insignificant problem which i am confident you will see too immediately. where is the sequel? ...

there is no sequel?

*promptly throws herself off the astronomy tower*

ps: continue on conquering the darkness. waiting for chapter 12 was torture. good work!
Chatwyn chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
You so cannot leave it there. That's a very very cruel thing to do. ...Oh God, it was getting so good too, the atmosphere was *perfect*, the tension was all built and just *waiting* to explode, and... you leave us hanging RIGHT THERE! That can't be good for anyone's health.

This would be a perfect example of a UST fic. Please, please -please- write a sequel or something. With preferably a happy, hopeful ending (sequel's no good if it makes everyone depressed). Please, we BEG of you.

Don't do this to us.
SimplyTurquoise chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
*sputter* what do you mean fin? that was not an ending- i repeat, NOT an ending...
Global Thrasher chapter 1 . 3/10/2004