Reviews for The Face in the Picture
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
OH you must continue this! Can't stop here !
jjjs chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
What the hell? Why did u stop here? I enjoyed this and the previous one. Please combine them both and its continuation into one story and publish it right away! Thank you for your help.
Dieu Anonyme chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Um...

Huh?

That's it? Man, you're evil... That really the end? Cause it's really confusing... You have to realise people are dying to know what happens next. And you're not really a meanie, are you now? So... you could write a sequel you know... Have things cleared up a bit and all, whaddaya say? Hmm?

Alright so you're the one who decides, but a girl gotta try, right? Anyway that was really good. Strange, but good :)

- YB

P.S. LOVED the scarf-sniffing moment. :D
GreenVixen chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
:O the ending waz so mean! tho so good i loved it thr better be a continuation tho -_- lolz keep up the good work ciao
keisan chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
What? That's it? What happened? I must know what happened! I liked it but it's not done.
cyle chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
splendid! marvellous! fantatstic! positively riveting!stupendous! phenomenal! sensational! egregious! ...? there is just one tiny, insignificant problem which i am confident you will see too immediately. where is the sequel? ...

there is no sequel?

GA

*promptly throws herself off the astronomy tower*

ps: continue on conquering the darkness. waiting for chapter 12 was torture. good work!
Chatwyn chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
You so cannot leave it there. That's a very very cruel thing to do. ...Oh God, it was getting so good too, the atmosphere was *perfect*, the tension was all built and just *waiting* to explode, and... you leave us hanging RIGHT THERE! That can't be good for anyone's health.

This would be a perfect example of a UST fic. Please, please -please- write a sequel or something. With preferably a happy, hopeful ending (sequel's no good if it makes everyone depressed). Please, we BEG of you.

Don't do this to us.
SimplyTurquoise chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
*sputter* what do you mean fin? that was not an ending- i repeat, NOT an ending...
Global Thrasher chapter 1 . 3/10/2004