Reviews for A Mother's Love
LPeck chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
How can you say that she understands? That she sees the look of pure love on Angel's face and then still have her saying that Buffy will get over it? The whole point was that she never NEVER really got the kind of love that A and B shared because if she even had HALF an idea she never would of told Angel to leave or think that Buffy would get over him.
Summers-Girl chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
ooh very deep sounding and profound. really good story and really well written
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I marvel at ur great-ness again, Kristi. Wow!
Lady Hawke chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Oh...that was so sweet! I hope you keep writing, you really have an awesome talent.
Lady Hawke
saraness chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
*sniffs the air* i smell angst. lol
it's good to read Joyce's point of view, but i think she's wrng in your story, where it says "she won't hurt forever" or what not, because she did hurt forever because Angel wasn't with her, because she's the slayer.
once again, good job!
Lolly6 chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
This is really good, not many Joyce centric (is that a word?) story's out there but of the ones i've looked at this is one of the best, you've managed to get the pro's and con's of buffy and Angel'd relationship really well summed up from her point of view:)
is this meant to be a one off or multi chapter cause it's good either way,
Lolly6
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
I always appreciate seeing Joyce's POV given in fanfic. Like most of the adults on BtVS we rarely got to see her insight on events happening around her. This reminds me how I'm dragging my feet on my own Joyce story. Guess I'm going to have to get back to that. :-(
Sweetnlilly chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
oh GOD...u totatlly got it down center...buffy's mom iz so stupid she is blind!