Reviews for The Kiss
Clairvoyannce chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
OH YOU GOTSTA make a sequel pawez
Nalana chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
That was adorable! . I really enjoyed it. Poor , worried, Yuki!
jess chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
sweet if you ask me please write more soon your number one fan Jess
prettyingreenkyz chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
i simply loved it!
Dirty Blondes chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Gorgeous ickle story, I love it so much and I love Yukito and Touya, damn I wish they had kissed in the series...

thank you for filling the gap in my imagination! *hugs alot* xoxo
Child of Luna chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
It's so sweet :) Really good, I like your writing style!
dbzgirl16 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
cute
skyline angel chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
wow! this story was beautiful! the ending was especially nice... keep up the good work!
Littleryokot chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
omg that was so cute i loved it!
Rebellion2fate chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Aww, that was so cute! Very well written and you caught both of their characters so perfectly! It's so easy to see the two of them in a situation like that...ee! Thanks for a great one-shot!

R2F
Dark-lil-devil chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
make chapter two work. i got an alert for a chapter two, but it doesnt appear to exist. what the hell? Iwant a chapter two!
Something Room chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
This fic is GAY! (in a good way (refers to the original english word (not the modern meaning of it) :D... Nice interpretation of the characters makes it more "Gayer"...

Regards,

PBCNX-MAN / FN - CCS
KuroSakura-chan chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Hey, this is awesome! Please write more!
Kitsu3 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
The writing style is a bit awkward in places, but the story flows well. A couple of extra corrections:

Two people never speak in the same paragraph; if one person speaks, the next time you have dialogue by another person you must start a new paragraph;

If you start a quote in the middle of a sentence, you must place a comma before the quote;

And last, you have done the horrible wrong of misusing the word "loosing". It's a common error, and I see it way too much. To loose something is essentially to set it free: You loose a cow from its rope. You lose watches, cell phones, and energy. And then you're lucky if you find them again, at least in my place.

Now that you want your work edited, I'll edit it for you whether you want me to or not. :P
Tea.T chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
This would be exactly how it would have happened in the series. Thank so very much. I love it. Especially the ending sentence. Very, very true.