Reviews for Hearts on Ice
Digilord chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
loved it
axlehedgehog01 chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
I love it! I always knew they will be couples! And it's nice to see Rika is no longer cold-hearted and rude, although that what make her tough.
Soulfire72 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Ugh. I can't take all that GallantmonxSakuyamon crap. This is why I don't like Rukato and RenaGuil together - it's most probable that due to their shared feelings, both sides are only diluting each other's feelings for their significant others, and the 'love' is not real at all, just an inflated superficial infatuation. It pains me to think of how many people sideship partners together when this could happen. It pains me to say this, but this is a very poor representation of RenaGuil, and though I haven't really read any Rukato before, there has to be one that writes the characters accurately. However there are basically no quality RenaGuil fics out there, and I'm still looking... while attempting to write my own, with no good source material, it seems.
Soulfire72 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
It was really OOC when Guilmon smacked Renamon - their roles should have been reversed. Guilmon is the more timid one and more likely to cry, and Renamon's been separated from Rika before, I don't know why she's acting like this.
This chapter was also confusing in the transitions, one minute Renamon's there, then Guilmon had fallen asleep instantaneously and woken up to find her gone too. And that bit where Rika was stripped was unnecessary and sick.
Soulfire72 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
My gripes with this story from the first chapter seem to be the way you dismissed Takato and Jeri's relationship so lightly, and given these 'new' relationships so little development at all. There are also quite a few typos, one being 'deep car in his chest'. Pretty sure you meant deep scar. Anyway, it's got RenaGuil, so I'll go on, but to be honest all other pairing in Tamers are boring to me.
a fan of tamers chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Great story I espeacialy love the mode change and archmon
By the way what does she/he look like and is their a bubble thing in it aswell
kaimon chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
kaimon: glaciermon... glaciermon: what? [kaimon draws chaos sword] kaimon: die! glaciermon: gulp... [kaimon unleashes hyper chaos blast and stabs glaciermon at the same time] kaimon: thats for kidnapping my sister and kai's sister! [glaciermon dies] ps kai and kaimon fused permanetly so they have powers that are unrivaled.
abbyapril3650 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
that was an awesome story you should right more stories similar to this cause this story is the best story ive read so far (ive read 100 stories so far).
Metallica1147 chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Despite the bad grammar, I LOVED THIS STORY! The plot was great, the fight was awesome, and the DNA Digivolution...Props on that! That is very creative and I like it! This is now my favorite Digimon Fan Fic. I loved it! Thank you for making it! :D
SessRin4EverTID chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
I LIKE IT
The Lance of the Future chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Quick question. By now they could go Ultimate and Biomerge Icedevimon is nothing in comparison and also don't you think the romance was sprung a little bit? Just pointing out the plot hole there.
chazmarin15 chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
verry good hope you make more of this couple
chazmarin15 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009