Reviews for Horizons
G.Eliot chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
I just had see what your writing is like.

Beautiful.
Evendim chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Notdead, merely in another room! Oh, this was so sad; the poignancy is beautifully captured. Nicely written and well presented! I think you have a rare talent! (IMHO!)I am glad I stayed up long enough to read this, thank you for sharing! ~ regards, Evendim.
Rose chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Very touching.
Nerfenherder chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Thank you for the lovely piece of writing. Loved incorporation of the poems. Very beautiful and moving - I had to us Kleenex. I also just recently read Relesen and absolutely loved it! So well done - I hope you continue to write more Aragorn/Legolas friendship tales - You write them so extremely well...
Navana chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Splendid, mellon nin, absolutely breathtaking. I was nearly in tears. I love the idea and the execution was just as well done. Congratualtions on a marvelous piece!
Someone Reading chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Oh how beautiful this was. I cried, and couldn't seem to stop. Especially the poem at the end. It fit beautifully with the emotion of the piece.
Thank you so much for sharing this.
Write more...Please!
LasseLanta01 chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
How lovely and delicate this story is, you've captured a very elven air. Exploring the depths of grief is not easy, that you give Legolas a way to find peace though his dreams is touching.
It's a joy to find such good writing.
White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Very poignant. It was good to see that Legolas's
dream of a happy Aragorn granted him a measure of peace.
I love the poem at the end.
Very nicely done.