Reviews for Tainted
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I wanted to let you know that I added this story to my community “Swamped: the best in MASH fan fiction”. If you have any objections, please PM me.
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Uhg, this is so good. Such a wonderful example of even the little things being tainted by war. Wonderful characterization of Radar, though.
SherlockStarTrek chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Excellent, thank you.
unsubscribe chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Well, that got me to think! It's really sad how things like that can be altered by our view of life. Goes to show you how innocent Radar was.
doc chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
That's so sad. The way the effects of the war can make even the most simple and innocent things so tragic. I love the way Radar is still so innocent, and the doctor's reactions. Very poignant.
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Great story. I love Radar for his innocense. And who doesn't love to find shapes in the clouds?

eniarroltwees chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Wow, you've taken something so innocent like staring out at clouds and made a heartfelt sad thing come out of it. I like the way Radar still maintains a childish aspect though it (saying it was a sunflower) but still is lost to the war.
bluesparkle123 chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
oh... this is so sweet! i love it! great job!
TakenHawkeye chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Yet another amazing job. You've captured so much feeling so much /character/, it's really quite stunning.
I love the whole feeling behind this, the whole tone. The idea itself is half it's charm and I just - I really like this piece. Your characterizations are right on the mark, your diction is just stunning, and you've got a good grasp on the mechanics of writing.
Your style is just marvelous, and I really enjoyed this. You have quite a talent, I cannot wait to read more from you.
Keep up the great work.
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
*Claps* Hey that was really really good. They were so in character and the quotes were great.
That was so Radar.
Nice job with this, hope to see more from ya.
Take care