Reviews for Towards the heart of the fortress
Ketchem Fan chapter 7 . 12/15/2004
This a very good story. I really liked what you did with it. I was wondering when you would get the epiloge up. i can't wait to see how this ends. Thanks for writing.
warprince2000 chapter 7 . 9/25/2004
TimeShifter chapter 7 . 8/31/2004
YAY! That fic was awesome! Especially the NaruHina fluff; yay NaruHina! Please write that epilogue soon; I wanna know how that date goes!
cocoa-latte chapter 7 . 8/31/2004
This is such a great fic! I hope you get the epilogue up soon!
LiveLoveLaugh chapter 6 . 8/21/2004
great story
V-Oh chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
Update!
stoey rewer chapter 6 . 5/31/2004
need second chapter! i like this stoey!
xxhikari E chapter 6 . 5/15/2004
omg... how can you leave it at that? you must continue! update update i say! BWAHAHAHHAHA! btw cool story .
cocoa-latte chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
Great chapter! It was funny when the guards were happy about the new "window". Please update soon!
Wormkaizer chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
Great job! I can't wait to see what happens next! _ *cheers* I'm glad Hinata is finally getting more confident. Keep up the great job!
TopQuark chapter 5 . 4/2/2004
great story
Sghrezebeel chapter 5 . 3/29/2004
GREAT fic!
I need new chapters! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Zuri chapter 5 . 3/22/2004
*chants* NaruHina! NaruHina! Horah! _ I love that pairing. We really must have more NaruHina to smother all of that SasuNaru (SasuNaru shall BURN!) out there.
Anyway, I'm really looking foward to more of this fic. Thank you for writing it, and allowing all of us strangers out there to read it )
evil-mittens chapter 5 . 3/16/2004
this fic is so good! it's so cute! good job! please update soon!
cocoa-latte chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
When i'm reading this fic, i can picture ot in my head. very descriptive. D good job, update soon!