Reviews for No Ordinary Day
LOTRHPPOTC4EVA chapter 9 . 8/27/2008
OMG this is really good... u need to complete it
ashley sparrow chapter 9 . 11/11/2007
is that it!

write more please!
Otokage chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
Dude, (or is it Dudet?) this ( and your other one) is seriously good. Most POTC and LOTR fics are bogus humor ones but yours is really, really good. Keep it up, Im looking foward to the next chapter, so seriously, hurry up and update.
Emura chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
Great chapter! plz update soon!
DMH1973 chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
I love this story ! Its the second melding of two of my super favoritest movies! Please keep writing
milou8 chapter 9 . 6/23/2007
I love it! The battle is a bit flashback Helm's Deep I think! Let's see if they win here aswell! Will Eowyn be fighting as well now or have they been able to convince her not to? I was a bit dissapointed in the beginning of the story when you didn't bring Elizabeth to Middle-Earth too, I think she would've been great friends with Eowyn ( on her view of women fighting and stuff). Good luck with the rest of the story, you're doing a great job allready!

milou8
Whilemina J. Farnsworth III chapter 8 . 6/11/2006
grr... people like that PISS ME OFF!

um, i checked your page, but i saw no petition. or was i unobservant? (sp?)

oh well...

your story is great!

oh, an a really good Elvish site (if you want to put some Elvish in there) i . arwen-undomiel . com

click on "Elvish", and have fun!

great story!

TheSanityStealingPenguinQueen chapter 9 . 11/13/2004
No AnaMaria! NO!

Thank you for updating. Update again!
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 9 . 11/11/2004
the first querter is over at my school. we have 4 quaters.i cnat wait to see lemony sknickets new movie. keep going update more often
Ellie chapter 9 . 11/11/2004
*gasps* You updated! *flytacklehugs* Such a short update, but hey, you updated! And Ana's back, too...but she's evil...this is getting interesting.

Ta!

-Ellie

ps. You updated! *hugs some more*
clothespeg-rules chapter 9 . 11/10/2004
Yea! I was beginning to wonder on you! but your back! Woohoo! Can't wait for the next chappie!

-clothespeg_rules
musical geek chapter 9 . 11/10/2004
Another great chapter! It's pretty cool how you use parallelism to sort of interconnect the return of the war with the original.
Ellie chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Mellon nin, when are you going to update? You left us all at such a cliffie... please, try and update soon. Good luck! (_~)
bitten by the kitten chapter 8 . 9/28/2004
love it
Shadowfax2931 chapter 8 . 8/22/2004
I just finished reading the story before, and what you have written so far on this one., and I love it alot! I cant wait until you post more. I know what you mean about not having time to post with school, drama and things like that. I have the same problem and I hate math too. *burns math book* I love your wonderfull ideas and I cant wait untill you get more! I read the same thing on psycho_elf's bio about River City Kid, and I didnt relize it was that bad! Wow! I am sersiously going to put that on my bio (if you dont mind that I use some of what you wrote in this chapter) We really need to get rid of him! I am so on your side! Good luck with the rest of your story and I cant wait for more!