Reviews for I Will Remember You
michelle3737 chapter 15 . 2/2
Very sweet story! Sad but sweet!
michelle3737 chapter 4 . 2/2
Oh please I want a very bad and painful end to that bastard!
Antor2001 chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
liked the story, the only thing is that as soon as I saw a man using a unicorn as a beast of burden I would stuff his own head in his ass, well before discovering that he's dealing in slaves and sex trade. It makes me mad that he survives :(
roon0 chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
Sad but awesome story. Thank you for sharing.
Brian1972 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
So there is a merchant who mistreats a unicorn plunders battlegrounds and takes girls as slaves. And Harry gives him gold because the merchant says noone enforces the law anymore? The latest point where Mr. rightious hero HP should ram his wand into the merchants face and dish out law enforcement is when he makes the connection that the girl is Hermione!
starlite22 chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Enjoying the story. What's a bifurcation not heard of that word before is it like a junction or cross roads?
Jlee93 chapter 15 . 8/4/2010
Loved it! :) Great job!
shadowontherun chapter 15 . 3/15/2010
such s sad yet happy ending :)
WildernessGirlCookies chapter 15 . 1/3/2010
Dude, that was fantastic!
harmonious chapter 15 . 12/29/2008
I love this story. This is my 5th time reading it. Its heartwarming and much as I love this couple, to me that didn't matter the whole story was just real even though it has magic.
xfreelifex chapter 15 . 7/17/2006
Wow...just, wow. I know you wrote this story awhile ago, but it deserves a review. It is so sad; you almost made me cry. I thought it was wonderfully written and showed a lot of talent and skill. I'm going to look for the sequel. Please keep writing!

Colores
nopenopenopenopenope chapter 13 . 7/13/2006
xD

I like the part where he tells her what happens.

Its very well done.

Almost made me cry.

Especially the part where he says he dreams about his friends begging him for their lives. ;_;
nopenopenopenopenope chapter 15 . 7/13/2006
Im so sad...the story ended...
annependragon chapter 15 . 7/10/2006
Ah great story highly enjoyed seeing them get together and Hermione get her memory back. Its a great tale indeed.
rockergurl13 chapter 15 . 7/4/2006
this was a great story all around. i'm really glad i had the pleasure of having it on my favorites list. you should write more stories if they're all as good as this one.