Reviews for The Void Cards
lia karas chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
the plot is very interesting up to this far. can i ask you a favor? if you no more want to continue the story can you at least send me a mail with the summary of the rest chapters? the story is so captivating and i am intrigued in knowing how it ends... plaese?but i would prefer if you could continue it...!
NotOnThisSiteAnymore chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
HOE! There's no more to read! :'( Update soon! Onegi! I love this and your prequel - you're a very goo author:D Please update soon!

Arigato, Jacqui
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 4 . 9/21/2004
YEA! Updated yay! I shoulda read this sooner I am so freakin sorry! This was good _ Now... what the heck are they gonna do with the Prankster card! TELL ME O_O Update soon! Dont turn into me and not update till months and months have passed!
Bishounenlvr chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
I hope you continue this. It's very good. I love how you made new cards and it did give me an idea. Thanks! _
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 3 . 6/3/2004
YES! Its here finally! Woohoo! Ok as I've said hundreds of times before, YOUR WRITING ROCKS! I love everything in this chap! The fighting, the action, the fluff in the begining! AWESOME! A perfect mix of them. Update soon ok? I cant wait!
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK again chapter 2 . 5/20/2004
Lets see where to begin...Even though I have reviewed already...WONDERFUL FIC I NEVER GET TIRED OF READIN IT SO UPDATE SOON PWEASE! Ok I'm done _ Plz update soon! I wanna know whats gonna happen!
moshiimoshii chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
aw sakura's so hyper on love (the part wen she woke up) its so kawaii!
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
WOW! Sorry it took me so long to review! Been busy this spring break _ Well I got to say this was a GREAT chappy! I see Ivy is gonna try to seperate Vosran and Meilin, very very bad! This was awsome, loved the fight. Well update soon ok? Seeya! _
adorkabl3 chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
super kawaii! i loved this! please pretty please update soon!
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
AH! LI AND SAKURA ARE GONNA GET MARRIED! YAY! Super Kawaii Chappy! Loved the fluff AND the action! What a perfect mix in just the right amounts! Um uh yes I will update Into the World of Dragons soon, dontcha worry *_~* And I'll make it specially long just for you, k *winks* Well update this quick before I hunt you down and lock you in a closet )