Reviews for The Secret
Dinen chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
FUNNY! Whoever Helen is, she has good ideas. This is best among the best humor fics I've seen!
KIT chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
this...is...it's...it's...a jawbreaker...pink! JUST GO FIGURE! prancing around... whs idea was it! who was the ever smart fellow who came up with such nonsense! me likes! likeable nonsense... hehe, just imagine...

p.s. was laughing too hard, resuling in brain not working properly, thus no other comments but tears of laughter

KIT
Clone chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
HEY! That was evil! But...really funny! I suppose I can ignore the Dwarf-bashing because it was so funny and Aragorn and Legolas were so well done. But still...stop being mean to Gimli! *is conflicted between berating you and just cracking up*
Helen chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
...and why haven't I commented on this? I being the inspiration and all... ;)

Every time I read this- and yes, I've read it over a couple of times (woo! I printed it out)- I crack up, no matter what bad mood I may be in. Aw, Gimli dances so well!

*looks down at Jenna's comment* Blame? Why would you blame me? YOU ALL SHOULD BE SINGING MY PRAISES! IT WAS GENIUS...GENIUS I TELL YOU! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA! *runs into wall* ...ow.
Creator chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
*CHOCKCOUGHCHOCK* Gimli in a pink tutu...(burst into heaps of insane laughter) absolutly insanity...
Misti Wolan chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Okay. (Sorry. Not on sugar… hard to express emotion.)

I think my favorite was the "Alas, the Elves have passed their madness to the Man." I suggest reading the story aloud to catch the vague portions, and do cut out the asterisks. They're bad style. (Do you see those in published books? I didn't think so. :)

Keep writing!

P.S. Thanks for reviewing "And Everyone Thinks They're Perfect"… though it's Depa Billaba, not Adi Gallia, who does the noticing… [Makes mental note to clarify that.]
jvento chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
er... hi. good job! email me cuz i have important stuff to tell u but u DONT CHECK UR MAIL! anyway... yay u!
Jenna chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Oh. yeah. Blame Helen. Sigh. Why am I friends with you?j/k! (oh and i just wanted to write you a note. You know i would never read a LOTR fic and fall into the trap!) umm.. i'll pretend cuz ive read other things of yours... GOOD JOB! KEPP IT UP! :D
Get Lost . or I will chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
great/funny story... gimli in a tutu... now if was doin swan lake *dies laughing* oh and by the way this is one of your friends... guess who