Reviews for Ella's Ultimate Quest
Ultra Gohen chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
good chapter i really liked it i hope that the rest are as great as this one.
sharp23 chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
good story! it's really surprising
Vee R. Tsudu chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
Well, you know where you're going with the plot, but still some things are spelt wrong (look who's talking, I'm the typo king.) and some things are worded kinda strangely, but other than that it's good I guess.
Matrix Inuyasha chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
very interesting story i say but the funniest part to me is when ella is kicking the crap outa therox and nothin but blood is coming out XD nice touch
Cloaked Fox chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Stop spamming the Digimon section with your lazy, identical, self-promoting reviews! Every review you've done that I've seen there is *identical*, no matter the actual quality of the story. You're not reading them, you just want people to come look at your fic. No one takes a spammer seriously and that's all you are right now.
Yusho MinChao chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
I liked the story, both chapters. It got spicy near the end it Chapter 2. I wanna know what's going on with Therox. Right another chapter!
Vee R. Tsudu chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
Well...the plot's good but you still make a few errors with how you word things, don't try to do things you can't, learn first, ok?
Vee R. Tsudu chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Well, I've finally read it. It was actually better than I'd expected. Yet you wanna be careful with some of the word you use and punctuation. I didn't expect to be saying this but...I kinda look forward to the next chapter if you're gonna do one, your finishing sentence definetely suggests you will do.