Reviews for Touch of Grey
entwined-fate chapter 10 . 7/18/2004
Please dont stop there am begging you and i really hope its a faith spike fic coz i think they would be cool together. Kick ass fic!
nelamtr chapter 10 . 4/6/2004
OMG!
Plz do not i repeat do not end it here I was hoping a Smut involving F/S ...
I loved the chapter by the way .
But plz dont end it ! ( or give us a sequel )
This story is to good It can't end here you can give us more. *coughs* Ok i tried but plz dont.
Mis chapter 10 . 4/6/2004
I liked this one...it was pretty good
Imzadi chapter 10 . 3/31/2004
This was a very good ending, Dana. I'm glad you didn't have Holtz killed off. He was never a bad man (although he was rough on Justine!). He could be a help training the slayers. I do like Faith & Spike together. I see the bit about being on the outside looking in. This was an excellent story.
trina-k chapter 10 . 3/29/2004
oh damn.
it's finished. sigh. really great fic.
shahid chapter 10 . 3/29/2004
EXCELLENT! is the story finished?
feel up to another challenge based on this story? plz say yes. got an idea bubbling in me head ;)
shahid chapter 9 . 3/27/2004
EXCELLENT CHAPTER! plz bring ina cameo appearance from the scoobies. also show that Angel's friends stick with him.
trina-k chapter 9 . 3/26/2004
absolutely great update!
but it can only be beaten by another update, so update! :
Imzadi chapter 9 . 3/26/2004
Well, so much for Eve. I don't think they've had a character that's been so universally disliked on the show before. I just hope Holtz doesn't suffer too much. He does love Connor. Good job by Faith in this chapter. Another very good chapter, Dana.
shahid chapter 8 . 3/23/2004
NICE! when's wes gonna discover his past dealings concerning Conner.
trina-k chapter 8 . 3/22/2004
Spike grinned. “Aw, granddaddy’s worried about me.
Natalie chapter 8 . 3/22/2004
So, you really like to put Connor naked in a cage, don't you?
Imzadi chapter 8 . 3/22/2004
I think Knox is in serious trouble here. Eve is truly evil. I'm glad she doesn't have Lindsey in this story. So will Faith be able to get through to Connor? Will Holtz show up? And what about Justine? And of course the demons that are possessing the teenagers? I can't wait for the next chapter, Dana.
shahid chapter 7 . 3/21/2004
AWESOME! show WES' reaction when he remembers what happened with Conner, also..show that the scoobies (including Buffy) come to LA to help. also...show that the scoobies are awed by Conner's awesome strength. also..show that HOLTZ considers WES a good man and that WES shows his dark side when dealing with EVE!
P.S WHEN ARE YOU GONNA START WORK ON MY IDEA?
Imzadi chapter 7 . 3/21/2004
"Guess who got a cross burned into his skin flute. . .Angel wouldn't have his out where it could be branded!" I love it!
I hadn't considered the possibility that Connor could have been the life Angel earned in The Trial, but it's an interesting premise.
I wasn't aware that Caritas had been reopened as The Next Dimension Over. Good name. Love that Dirty Orgasm. You certainly know some weird drinks, Dana. Misspent youth?