Reviews for I don't want to be me! I want to be you!
Ice Is Cold chapter 17 . 5/7/2005
Pretty damn good! I havent seen your story in ages! You need to update more (i spose i cant talk though). I'd be good if u could make the chapters a little bit longer, though, since u never seem to update (i'll try and improve on my updating too)

Love Eloisey
Holl chapter 16 . 4/7/2005
LMAO this is gr8, update soon. :-)
Bird chapter 15 . 8/17/2004
I am sorry you aren't getting any reviews! This is really funny...! I love the idea of everyone switching places...and I love the fact that they are all a bunch of whiney losers..hee hee, quite a change from the "proud and noble" fellowship from the books and movie...;)

I want to read the whole thing, so I hope you finish it, or write more...;)

-Bird
katrina chapter 16 . 8/10/2004
bonjour! i have read your story and i must say i am fasinated with it! it is so positivly hilarious! i have fallen in love with the character of aragorn and his childish naive ways! I cannot wait for you to post the next part! i cannot wait to see what happens to all of the gang in the end! i shall say that i love your story and i am sad that it must end here but o well everything good must go down somehow well farewell and i hope to hear from you! _
Crow chapter 16 . 8/10/2004
Can't stop laughing *giggle giggle*. FUNNY!
orlandos-girl21 chapter 15 . 8/6/2004
But I dont wanna be shot with cyber arrows of doom! wa! Okies ill review nicley. Gandalf is so retarded. I hit my target! Yay! uh...guys? lol funny, keep it up!
orlandos-girl21 chapter 13 . 8/6/2004
Lol. Eomer...uhh...you dont have a horse now! lol. funny
Ice Is Cold chapter 15 . 7/10/2004
FLAME!

FALME!

FLAME!

Nah, it's really good! YAY!
Arien the Maia chapter 15 . 7/9/2004
OKAY! I don't want to be shot with cyber-arrows of doom! I do like your story. It's funny, but the last time you had Gollum, Gimli and Aragorn was three chapters ago! Do you think you could bring them back soon? Anyway, this is a good story, and I hope you update soon!
arwen-the-imortal chapter 14 . 6/26/2004
*falls over laughing*So Funny!Elrond is such a sucker!this is so well writen!Man this is and asome story!
Eri chapter 13 . 6/14/2004
O...M...G...This is so GOOD! I was falling out of my computer chair laughing at several points...KEEP WRITING! I can't wait 'til Sam comes back into the story. GENIUS!
I'm From Tookland chapter 11 . 6/12/2004
LOL! This is a great fic! Very original! Keep

writting!
Aliana Archer chapter 12 . 5/27/2004
hahaha! :) i love it. poor, poor Aragorn/Gollum. *Snicker* i like Arwen in this story. and my guess is she's the one comin' up on Leggy. i hope she doesn't hurt my pretty elf. oh well, it would be quite entertaining to see her reaction after he shoots her down. mwahahahahaha :)
Ethuilwen chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Hey, watch me pull a "Gollum" out of my hat! How funny! I love that bit.
I'm not sure how good I will be with keeping all these characters straight in the beginning, but I bet it will be fun!
What a good, parody idea!
Ice Is Cold chapter 11 . 5/20/2004
Is that the last Chapter? No!
If it is, you ahould bring in a part 2 or sumat and have em all in the 2 towers. That'd B cool, xcept the main charactor just fell off a waterfall...
LOL!