Reviews for A Shifting of Perspective
riverrat chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Great one-shot. It showed Harry that even the Headmaster didn't care about the Slytherin children.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Very well written.
Saissister chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
:D yay
Varity Sinning chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This souds like a very intersting begining to a snarry fic, but of cource it is listed as complete.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Its a good little oneshot, quite introspective. However while I get Harry's part I don't quite get Snape's. Though the nerve to use the Occulemncy on Snape was groovy, didn't he(Snape) know or what?
duj chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
"No doubt investigating the shady dealings of Knockturn Alley so that you might put a stop to them single-handedly." Just right.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
UPDATE!
Possum132 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
A sweet story - i would have liked more!
npetrenko chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Lovely story.
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
This was a great one-shot. I'm glad to see that Severus is portrayed as caring for the students in his house. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to reading more from you!
yamwam chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Love it! Excellent in-canon portrayal of Snape. Keep up the good work.
WeasleyGirl-ca chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
That was an excellent short fic! I love how you portrayed Snape. No one seems to understand the Slytherins, not even the Slytherins themselves, except for Severus. Even I thought it was cute when the Gryfs one the house cup in the 1st book (I was stupidly naive about it) but I soon realized how wrong it really was and you show the injustice really well! Wonderful story, Weasleygirl-ca.
Potions and Snitches New Fics chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Hello wonderful author! :)

This is just to let you know that your story is listed in my website "Potions and Snitches", a fanfiction site dedicated to the mentor relationships between Harry Potter and Severus Snape. Please let me know if you want me to take it down, update your info, talk about chocolate frogs, or have any questions. A link to the website is in my profile.

Thank you for your story! :)

Jan
salzgurke chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Oh, I liked this, really! Pity it's "only" a one-shot, it would have made a nice longer fic, I think. I like the way you are writing about the care of Snape for "his" Slytherins... Although I don't think, Snape would be so easily "legilimensed", it made a very enjoyable little fic.. Great! :-)
Oya chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
That was nice. And again, I love it when its shown that Severus is protective over his young charges.

Are you sure this will remain as a one-shot? Its so good.