Reviews for Reflections
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Good story and I am glad that Cole has someone who cares for him.
Cindy chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Whew, great recap! It is my sincere hope that Cole and Olivia stay together. I think the first time around Cole kept trying to make it work with Phoebe because she was his first love and he felt so desperately unworthy and therefore truly blessed that she had cared for him. If you consider how he was raised in the underworld it is no surprise he embraced the demon path. In such an environment love and humanity were held in contempt. To survive, to excel you had to become the baddest of the bad. If Wyatt were kidnapped by demons and walked a similiar path as Cole's the outconme would not likely be an upstanding whitelighter or witch. The miracle is that Cole would turn his back on all he had been taught to believe about the world and his place in it to take a chance on love. He also knew how suicidal it was to make enemies of Raynor and the Source. This took great courage. I think the Cole in your story has matured. He accepts responsibility for the crimes in his past but will not allow regret or guilt to sabotage his future. Cole is finally free. He no longer allows anyone, not the Halliwell's, the Elders or the Underworld to dictate what he believes, how he will use his powers, who he will associate with or what principles will guide his actions. Cole is reinventing himself and that may be the cause of all this turmoil among the bystanders. He has great power and they fear the man they cannot control. As for his feelings for Olivia, I think they are deep and genuine. This time around he is not willing to settle for less. He is looking for a partner that can accept all he has been and embrace the man he is trying to become. He needs a woman that will trust him and have faith that he is capable of being a powerful agent for good. He needs to know she believes the choice is his, that it is not about destiny or that his powers are predisposed to the lure to evil. The disaster of his first marriage and callous treatment by the Halliwell clan almost destroyed him. Cole is going to demand better treatment the second time around. He has found self respect and a purpose and Olivia is just the woman to match his passion, his power, his courage, his deep capacity to love and his mission to keep the powers of evil at bay.
martha chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Good story. It sets the stage for whatever comes next. Bad, bad Leo. I hope hisplans blow up in his face (literally). And I really hope Gwen's concerns about Cole and Olivia are Olivia and Cole!
tessalynne chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
I liked this one alot too. A humble readers opinion... I think Cole and Olivia suit very well and that Ms. Phoebe should just get over it. I hope there will be sequels to this as there is still much to tell and a wonderful new relationship to explore. :)
TheDarkTwistedFantasy chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Grr. Let Cole be happy. Leo is such a dunce and so are Piper and Phoebe.
spike dragon chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Oh yes this is one of my favorite pairings, and this line
(All I can say is I'm glad for Olivia and Cole. And I hope they will make it as a couple. I really do. They deserve some kind of happiness.)
I hope it's a prophecy I love the McNeils and their attitude. More please.