Reviews for My Brother, My Sanity
isabella stens chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Interesting... but very well written and so cute! Make more if you can I loved it!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Aw! XD This was a nice brotherly fic. Thank you for writing it!
AngelSilverWing1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I loved this it was so beautiful!
NamineMuto chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Type your review here...
Antigone1Evenstar chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Seto really will do anything to save his brother. That's part of what makes him such an interesting charcter. I really like how you captured that in this fic.
John Smith chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
The summary to this story was weird, and I almost didn't read it. I'M SO GLAD I DID THOUGH! Beautifully written, engaging, and about as in-character as you can get when writing something as extreme as a lapse into insanity. There really was nothing I could complain about in this story-and I complain a HELL of a lot. xD

Everyone has their limits, after all.
unkown but freindly chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Great job.

Koi-Bara chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Aw Cuteness Very very Kawaii keep up the great work.

snowflake chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Chocoholixx chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
That was awesome. Very good.
Caorann fridh Bronach chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Wow wow wow. I loved this story! Very touching and accurate with the manga and anime, except for some added memories that helped the tale. The only problem are some typos that a reread would help. I hope you keep writing stories like this. It reminds me of one of the ideas I had but have not typed yet. Now I don't need to type it because it is here.
Seto and Mokuba Fan chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
wow I really liked it it made me cry your a good writer
The Visitor chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
WoW! That was amazing, I could never write something like this. Please write more stories.
HiKari Mokuba's Guardian chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Aw, isn't that just the sweetest thing? I thought it was REAL cute.