Reviews for Late, again
Clem Marchal chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Please, do continue ! My mom doesn't get why I love readingand writingslash but really, when it's so good, how could I not ?
llLittle Sll chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
PLOT BUNNY ATTACK!
Anguis Reginam chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Lol nibbles. Ugh its so hard to be turned on and laughing. Ah lol good story.
AsorenRM chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
It's So cute! Werewolf/Harry is so adorable! If you do decide to update this I'd definitely read it!
Asoren OUT!

OfeliaWolf chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
LOVE IT XD

want more!
puffin chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I have read this story many times and each time it brings a smile to my when I read the ending. This is one the best hp stories I have ever read.

puffin
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I was not sure about this one. Lucius ‘owning’ Harry, I just was unsure if this one would be very good. But something about it pulled me in and I read it. I’m very glad I read it, I loved it!

It would be interesting to see where it could go, but it’s awesome just the way it is.
SerenityAutumn chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Ooooooh I love it! Is there any way at all you can right more. I adore the masterpet relationships!

KAQ
hermaeus chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Hmm I don't think this needs to be continued. It seems fine as a oneshot
Evil drarry obsessed fan chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Moreeeeeeeee! 3 needs more fluffiness!
T chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
It would be awesome if you wrote a prequel of Lucius fetching Harry. A sequel would be awesome too with more of Lucius and Harry. What happens during full moons?
Violet Dreams13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Attack my precious bunnies, ATTACK!

Oooh! I'd love more of this! Maybe something where Lucius controls/shags Harry whilst Harry's in his werewolf form? Hmm, well, something involving whips and collars and leashes and such...yes, I'm a sadistic little bitch :P