Reviews for No Mistake About That
Arawynn chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This was absolutely precious! The double entendres were well done. Anything with Aoshi losing his cool facade is a win in my books!
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Haha, this was very cute and funny! Nice one-shot!
Jou-kun chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
what a disgustingly perverted but funny fic! u coulda made some of the word play a little clearer... but pretty good.
anne chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
i loved it! that was really funny! poor aoshi (at least in the beginning). misao is so cool! anyhoo, just a suggestion, if your ever bored, you should write a similar fic about kaoru doing the kind of things that misao was, that would be really funny!
Windblader chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Ahaks, I can't believe you managed to slot so many of those lines into one story! Wicked! I love all your work. By the way, what happened to your story 'Duets'?
GoldenLyre chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
LOLOL This was verreh verreh amusing! Hahaha so funneh! I luve your work! Heehee
xXCupidPoisonXx chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
lmaorotf! that was funny! thanx for making this great fic!.
Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Lol. That was funny. It makes me wonder if Misao was really sleeping to begin with. Lol. Laters!
Kay-san chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
This one hit close to home for me. I have a habit of things coming out wrong. *sigh* But, very cute! I was giggling madly at Aoshi, but realized my mind would have gone to the gutter, too. Anyway, always love your stories and I hope to read more soon! Hugs & Kisses!
Asteria chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
*Very* funny.
lucerito-del-alma chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
oh my god, you are an EVIL genius! lololol! poor aoshi! i love this!
Midori Konbu chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
hahahahha... one of a kind, naughty and witty!

Please do more A/M!
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
OMFG! That was so funny! The most hilarious piece of fanfiction I've read in a long time. Definitely going on my favorites!
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
hahahahaha! omg, i wus freaking laughing my ASS off the whole time i wus reading this story! and wut makes it so absolutely perfect is the fact that i've probably said all of these at least ONCE in my life!(wipes away tears) hoo, that wus a great story... -
themagebear chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
not too bad. very funny. a few spelling mistakes.

p.s. what exactly IS a glomp?