Reviews for In Name Only
jcap1526 chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Ok, it's been 5 years since the last review. SO I'm assuming this fic is abandoned. Shame, as it was a very interesting 2 chapters. I liked Susan/Blaise. I may tinker around to see if you posted this story anywhere else on the web.
flannelandbows chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
Wow! This is an amazing story! I see that it's been a while since it's been updated (not that I'm one to talk) and I really hope that you plan on finishing it because I'm totally and completely hooked and I really don't think I can live without knowing what happens with Draco and Ginny and even Susan and Blaise. Please do update! Great work!
readingfreak742 chapter 2 . 5/12/2004
omg, this is a GR8 story, you have to finish it.
Bladefanatic chapter 2 . 4/3/2004
Love the story! Please update soon...and with lots more! :)
I love that Ginny is thinking about re-decorating their quarters! lol That would be hallarious to see Draco's face! :)
dragonwing chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
Very good story, I got completely caught up in it. Hope you continue it very soon!
Darcy19 chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
Alright, I like the story. But is this mostly a Susan and Blaise story or a Ginny and Draco story? Email me a tell me! Plez
SwedishGirl chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
Oh my goodness. This story is so awesome and different. I totally love it to pieces! Though updating faster would make me love it a bit more. If that's possible.
Lashana chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
I just read the first two chapters of this storey, they are awesome. I can't wait for more, please update soon. I really like the plot and the characters are great. It looks like the beginning of an amazing storey.
duj chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
Interesting premise, slightly unusual way of using the forced marriage theme. You seem to imply that Draco hasn't "forced" Ginny when you write he "behaved like a gentleman" but don't explain how he could get away with it. Or was Blaise lying when he told Susan, "They'll check"?
Bunny Sakuno chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
Awesome chapter. thank you very much for the update. This story is wonderful. I like it a lot and I can't wait to read more of it. Keep up the great work!
Laura chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Write more, fast!
Uhh, pretty please with cherries on top.
Bunny Sakuno chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Wow, what a cool idea for a story! I love it! Can't wait to read more ;)
Miss Auburn chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I really think that this is a good story, and I can't wait to read some more of it. Good luck writing and update again soon!
Lysel chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Hi DoubleL27 !
your fic is good, but I WANNA READ MORE ! pliz !
and I'm really happy that you made Blaise a guy, I dunno why it's always a female character in fics..
Just keep writing, can't wait to read more !
PS: i have some Draco-Ginny fanart on my page .net
Kristina chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
This is a great story! I can't wait for more! Update soon!