Reviews for A Family Perhaps?
AzurePhoenixWolf chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
This is so funny! Me likely story! Please update this story! I want to see how Duo get use to having a family.
scryoko chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
I love this story. The concept behind it intrigued me and it's well written. A double plus. *grin* So yeah, I can't wait to read more of this story!
InsaneGiggles chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
I love your so up the great work.
Niana Kuonji chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
Bwahahahahahaha! Shinigami versus normal teenagers, wait, let me think who'll win...*falls over laughing*
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
update please
dulin chapter 4 . 8/24/2006
I love it. this is REALLY funny. and sorta sweet. and I'm not good w/ reviews. please update soon.
Junpaku Karasu chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
lol, you actually made him an inch taller. XD (checked a fan page and he's 5'3, though maybe he grew an inch... )

Poor Duo-chan. I'm taller than him,(5'6.5") kukukukuku...

meh, I'm crummy at reviews, but I will say that this is looking good so far... _

Ja bai bai!
silverkitcat chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
Very interesting start! Know what you mean by height, I'm shorter than you and stopped growing years ago! It really sucks sometimes! Makes sense Duo's short considering his life. Liked the lion for Trowra, cutr. Keep going!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
WHERE ARE YOU?

...I love the story.
Lida chapter 4 . 5/23/2005
-I'm really enjoying your story! Duo being adopted by a "normal" family just has so much potential and I'm looking forward to more ;-)

Thanks for writing!
iceangel chapter 4 . 1/21/2005
you should really continue this story!
crystalC chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
please, more chapters ) It's very good.
sangre fria chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
Hi, I really like your story so far. It's a totally new twist on what would happen after the war ended, and so far so good. My only questions/comments are: when are the other gundam guys going to show up? or is this a fic about only Duo? Please for the sake of all things cuddly and cute don't pair him up with a mary sue. One last thing, update soon or I will be forced to take drastic action.

Happy Thanksgiving! :) (if you celebrate it)
bellashade chapter 3 . 10/30/2004
i love this story pleasepleaseplease update
CrystalC chapter 4 . 10/24/2004
It's Great and Original )

Update, plz?