Reviews for Flesh and Fur
Dragongal150 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I've kinda thought about that too, but it never really bothered me. I figured, no matter what form he's in, Beauty will love the beast/prince for who he is inside. Nevertheless, you have a point. She fell in love with him when he was a beast.
Drop Your Oboe chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Ooh, I'm impressed. I don't particularly like the Prince either- she came to love him for his oddness, didn't she? The point of the movie is that what's on the outside doesn't matter. So turning him back into a prince coughwithgirlyhaircough defeats the purpose. Nicely done.
Puu chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
So depressing, but it has a point.

Very interesting idea, though. Good job. :)
strider84 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I am so glad to know that I am not the only one who liked him better as the beast. When he turned back into a human he was, well, pathetic.
Ben Alexander chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
wow... just as good as your other story. if this is from the disney version, i always wanted it to end like that to... besides the prince in disney version is so ugly! write another story!
miss-conception101 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
it was nice.. kinda depressing though :p
btw, where're u from?
SQallthings chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
THANK YOU! i'm glad i'm not the only one who liked him better as a beast. i mean, come one! points for you, man, points for you.
CBH chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Fine, depress me then
Zoe Bardsley chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
This is quite a jewel of a complete thought, and I love the idea you had. I hope I come across more writing from you!
Shire hobbit chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Hmm... I guess I never thought of that. Well, okay, I did, but it wasn't something that was really big. But I really enjoyed this story. And I think you're right... she may have fell in love with the Beast (beyond looks), but still, it was the Beast that she had learn to love. She had to learn to fall in love with him, no matter what form. Yet, the Beast is what she fell in love with. But, um, yeah...anyway, I really enjoyed your story... :)
Rainne chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Hey, just wanted to say that you're not the only one who found the oh so happy ending of "Beauty and the Beast" a little- well, confusing. I mean, you're right, she fell in love with the Beast, how could she be happy with a human? And isn't the movie about looking past appearances anyway? So why bother changing the Beast so he fits the mold? Also, this was really well written for a one-shot, just to let you know.
P.S- I think I know a fanfic you would really like, if this is any indication. It's called "Not Quite a Fairy Tale" and it's by Gatekeeper. You can find it in my favorite stories list near the bottom. It's a great fic, first and foremost, and it also caters to the needs of people like us, who think Beast's fine the way he is. I highly suggest you give it a shot if you have some spare time.