Reviews for KinStrife
Radbooks chapter 6 . 8/3/2004
Thank you for having such a quick follow up to chapter 5! I knew the events of chapter 5 had to happen at some point but it was still a hard read for me and I felt sorry for them both. Anyway this was an interesting chapter and Imrahil's response to Thorongil's presence is amazing and it will be intersting to see how it all plays out from here. I also look forward to seeing how you rebuild the friendship or Andra and Imrahil and how Thorongil plays into this whole picture. Looking forward to the next chapter . . . and an Ultimatiums chapters would be okay too! :)
seeing-spots chapter 6 . 8/3/2004
Imrahil has the gift of foresight? Very cool! I really liked that last little bit. I look forward to more.
seeing-spots chapter 5 . 8/3/2004
Wow! I will admit, this wasn't what I expected to happen when these two finally, ahem, got it going. Imrahil not feeling anything was a surprise and a pleasant one at that. Good job!
Elemmire2 chapter 5 . 8/2/2004
I should have known it would be a sad chapter. :( Poor Andra. But you wrote it well, as always.

Cornelia chapter 5 . 8/2/2004
Hello Isabeau,

you are posting a lot during the last two weeks, dont you? *g*

Again a very good chapter! I like the way you write slash. Only very few authors are able to do this. I never thought the starting action would come from Imrahil, but I also never could imagine it from Andrahar. But Andrahar knew before, that Imrahil will never be a lover of men. His stepping back in the right moment is the best thing he ever did. He would have damaged their relationship, and he sees that more clearly than Imrahil.

Also Andrahar delivers a very good description of "Thorongil". As you will know by now, I am an Aragorn fan *g*, and yes, the heros like him are always my favourites. *gets as red as Hethlin at her best*

Besides, again Im waiting impatiently for the next chapter or story...*g*
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 8/2/2004
Oh!That was sad but beautiful!
christiel chapter 4 . 6/17/2004
I love this story and look forward to updated. You are one of the few authors who has developed the characters to such a believable, gap-filling extent I almost have to remind myself that they are yours and not Tolkien's. I really like the inclusion of Aragorn/Thorongil to this story as this piece of Tolkien is neglected in most of the fan fiction. The relationship between the evolving Imrahil and his friend is priceless...good for you
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 6/10/2004
At last they finally saw each other again!
Music2084 chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
This fic is getting very interesting... plz update soon
Radbooks chapter 4 . 6/3/2004
This was interesting to have this set in Minas Tirith and to have Andra have to interact with Denethor. Poor Andra! :( But I loved having him get to meet Thorongil. I do remember in CMC that Imrahil talked about Thorongil/Aragorn dancing with his sister so I guess this would be during that time. I love how all of your stories have these little threads running through them that innertwine with each other. But they are also totally separate and unique. It makes it a wonderful experience for me. Thanks again for a great chapter!
Cornelia chapter 4 . 6/2/2004
Oh, thats great! I never thought you really would take up my idea of a sparring match between Thorongil and Andrahar, and now its much more than I ever expected. THANK YOU!

As usual you put some special jokes in it: "much older brothers" indeed! And "Hal" can only be Halbarad. And the pipe also has to be there...*snicker*

Oh, I love it! Thank you once again, Isabeau!

Christine chapter 3 . 5/30/2004
Wonderful story. I am so glad you are writing antother epic.

I love the way you have portrayed the ruling family of Dol Amroth as having such high ethics.

I cannot be critical of any aspect of this story. It all makes sense, it follows some of your earlier stories in terms of characterization and content and has a hint of spice to it.

Well Done
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
I miss this story!
B. Halcyon chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
It is amazing how this original character has graced and stolen the show in both your's and Soledad's fic-universes. The mutual craftsmanship of Andrahar's background and character brings a depth in personality (that is absent from most OC's) and a sense of familiarity even in two different AU's. Also, in this particular world I love how you have brought Dol Amroth off the 2D map and made it into a vibrant and lively city, with an absolutely wonderful Adrahil as ruling Prince. If only there were more leaders like him ... Good Job!
P.S. Where else is Golasgil found? The name sounds familiar.
Roxanna chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter! Your work is wonderfully entertaining!
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »