Reviews for KinStrife
Soledad chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Good, good, you finally posted it!
You know, you were right! Andra really *is* a lot like he was in "Pawns and Symbols". I loved the play, and the name of the drug was a great idea.
But, of course, the line that made me roll on the floor was: "This is Gildor Inglorion all over again". I think, between you and me, we have truly created a monster.
Princess of Dol Amroth chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Another amazing story, Isabeau. I can't wait to read more of this, your lastest work, or anything about Hethlin that may be posted in the near future... Once more, great job!
roxanna chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Once again you have created a wonderful inthralling tale for your readers. Excellent character development...and intriguing situations. Andrahar becomes more "alive" with each story, his motivation for his loyality for the Prince Irmahil. As I'm sure you have heard many times before, I anxiously wait your NEW HETHLIN story.
Thank you for sharing your visions. You are very talented.
Eledhwen chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
You've got another great OC in Andrahar, Isabeau. He's an interestingly complicated sort of bloke. And I just love your young Imrahil too - a livelier version of the wise man he'll grow up to be. Great story. Is there more?
seeing-spots chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Wow! This is an awesome story so far! I hope to see more soon.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6