Reviews for The Boundaries of Time
Great story! You remained true to the telling of LOTR and expressed the characters honestly, well done!
Arwins vicious vampire horse chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
great story! i really like the discriptave detale! all in all very good.
egelantier chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
thanks for this wonderful story; just wanted to say that I'm reccing it here: egelantier.
Vamp.Michelle chapter 12 . 2/7/2006
Excellent story and a most convincing depiction of Aragorn's hunt for Gollum. You managed to keep the balance between despisable and pitiable Gollum really well and Aragorn was so in-character, battle-weary, yet kingly it was a joy to read! I especially enjoyed how you portrayed his forsight, something that isn't described convincingly often in fanfiction. I hope Gandalf takes good care of him on their homeward journey and fattens the ranger up a bit!
egelantier chapter 12 . 4/25/2005
thanks for this story - it has a so very rare ability to stay on tune with Tolkien original world: no anachronism—č, no factual mistakes, rich language and wonderfully in-character Aragorn. it was such a pleasure to read.

can I read your other stories, if they exist?
tychen chapter 12 . 6/18/2004
Sorry for the delay in reviewing but I keep loosing my connection despite a broadband up grade!What can I say ,another wonderfully evocative read.I found Thranduil most interesting and believable.A character of great strength facing the gathering darkness with resolute determination despite lacking a Ring of Power to aid stong and complex as usual,his interaction with Gandalf was particularly in-sightful.I'll be watching and waiting for more if they've managed to fix my connection this time!
estelcontar chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Thank you ever so much for posting the last chapter. What a great draft! Its great to read such wonderful, perceptive gap filler. Its great also to read a well written story in which Aragorn is Aragorn, and not something totally out character.

Ill be eagerly waiting for that final version.
Shadowed Flames chapter 12 . 6/10/2004
wow, so the story has ended :) i never got your title 'the boundaries of time', but your last paragraph explained everything... it was so clever (just like a professional writer
grumpy chapter 12 . 6/9/2004
So glad to see another chapter of this story, Great discribtion of Thranduil's halls, and Aragorn's time there. Love the addition of Gandalf, the pipeweed, and the talks the two of them had. looking forward to more
estelcontar chapter 11 . 6/7/2004
I really do hope you havent given up on this story. It is a much needed gapfiller. I, for one always wondered how Aragorn fared from the moment he captured Gollum to the moment he delivered him to Gandalf. And yours is such a well conceived and well written story, that it wil be a real pity if you do not take it to the end.
D-PORT STUNNA chapter 11 . 5/7/2004
Gay, stupid, i hated every last word.
Shadowed Flames chapter 11 . 5/3/2004
Another WONDERFUL chapter, with vivid descriptions and the fine details of the everything! I'm glad to see Aragorn arriving at Mirkwood safely and I loved the way that you protrayed him along the journey; the inner strength that he possesess and his unwillingness to give up. Hoping to see more soon!
grumpy chapter 11 . 5/2/2004
This has to be one of my favorite stories, it is so well written, and I love how you discribe things, such as Thranduil. You have made him a believable character. Aragorn must be so tired by now, at least he got rid of Gollum. looking forward to more
Lady Wind chapter 11 . 5/1/2004
I just want to complement you on how incredibly well your story is written! It's not often that someone puts as much time and effort into a fanfic as you obviously have. The plot is tightly woven, the descriptions are great, and you have even managed to avoid the trap of ignoring wounds or giving characters "magical healing powers." And you described the horse related portions of the story correctly, which is a pet peeve of mine since I work with horses all the time. : ) I know it's picky, but it's so nice to see someone writing correctly about them.
All in all, it is an excellent story and I've really enjoyed reading it. Keep updating! I know you don't have hundereds of reviews, but I for one certainly think this story is worth finishing. I'm anxious to read the end. : )
mbali chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
this is completely brilliant. please, keep it up. the writing is excellent, as is the characterization and decription of Aragorn. I feel so bad for him, he must be about to die with only gollum as company!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »