Reviews for Toad's Wicked Tongue
LanceWolfboy chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
Good! I hope you get more up soon. The idea of Gambit being a bi is the newest fucking thing I've heard all week and for some severely screwed up reason, I approve of your fic! Keep it going!
The Chaotic Ones chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
This most definetly looks VERY intresting. We think you should try to do more sometime. How does the water thing turn out?
troublesfriend chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
lol, very cute. I had something else I wanted to say but I forgot. A nice story, I hope you continue by all means. And don't forget about The Saints! God save Murphy and Connor!
troublesfriend chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
By the way I love Gambit, and I love the Cajun which I forgot to mention you pulled over so nicely in the story I just read. Very awesome. I also kindof feel sorry for Toad. I kindof liked him in the movie, but now he's just a little too pathetic for my taste so I'll stick to Nightcrawler and Gambit.
Brooky. is. STONED chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
dude. you know everything else. let me have this one. [WARNING] this review will be very ranty and a lot of it will have nothing to do with the chapter. [END WARNING] firstly, how on earth was i to know there was a tv show? its not like people tell me things. sheesh. brandon smoked in the house and now it smells like a mofo. its also hot as a mofo in here. ALSO, i saw elephant. holy crap, it was the craziest thing ever. go see it now. i have absolutely no earthly notion, however vague, of what went on in this chapter, except that it was four in the morning and there was an experiment involving a sink. wotever. what if i dont WANT to keep up? yknow? x2 was dang good for a sequel. i loved shawn ashmore before anyone else, because i was the only person dorky enough to openly watch the animorphs show. mhm grrl, do not EVEN play. [THING I MEANT TO SAY IN MY REVIEW FOR CHAPTER ONE] all these foreign languages remind me of The Frenchmans Lovechild. you know i got ginger The Pirate Next Door for christmas. it cost 7 dollars. yknow what she got me? thirty bucks. SCORE. and the girls are only winning by twelve.-B
DemonRogue chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
i like it and cant wait for more
ultra aardvark chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
what name makes no sense? toad is one of the most rockin x-men ever. i wish he was english in evolution they have changed him. it used to be about the music, but now its just about the money. look forward to the next chapter. BLAZE ON!
DarkJadedRose chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
aahh! so short, i want to read more *pouts* i hope u update soon. Plus, my idea is Toad/OC and i'd like you to have a cameo so if you'd like to cameo in the fic can u e-mail me :) {} this was so cool...water? woah!
enfant-terrible chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
ill be good but i dont think he would be good in thiis story but its urs and not mine plus im an idiot but water eh never thought bout that hm that might actually work hm
great work keep it up
Taineyah chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
Intriguing concept, and not one I've seen done before... I'm very interested in where this is going, especially since I am both a Togue and Romy shipper.
GiniaTM chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
Liked your story! Please update soon (With a longer chapter!) :o)
ultra aardvark chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
do it, continue. its about time someone made a classy bisexual story. alot of the others are just wanged luck.
enfant-terrible chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
hah that was great continue
DarkJadedRose chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
i am so surprised. I did not expect that! I hope u do go ahead and write more. you are my new muse, i just had this awesome idea for a fic, u will definetly get credit. update soon
Brooky. is. STONED chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
babe. you have SUCH a foreign languages jones. you do! but thats okay. yknow, i have no idea what was going on, and it was still good. i REALLY need to see this movie, eh?