Reviews for Blood's First Kiss
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Deviousdragon chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I think he changed right at the part where it said, " "Yugi? No, no, what are you doing here? Bakura, he–ah, I'm so weak," Ryou complained. " But that's just my guess.
Firelit Dragon chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
This was very cute... but haunting. I wuv your writing style... one day I shall be as good as you... one day... who am I kidding, I'll never be as good as you *breaks down and sheds bucketloads of tears*

What are you looking at me like that for? Take it as a complement _

Keep up the good work
Hakiri-Nefertiri chapter 2 . 3/8/2005
Hermione: I love The Ryou as Change of Heart one! It flows and makes you get a mental image of him standing as the Change of Heart! I liked this fic and the poems you did a really good job! YAY!
Hakiri-Nefertiri chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Hermione: I'm not going to even try the contest you made! I'm not awaike enough to try a puzzle!

Nefertiri: None the less this was an AWSOME FIC! The Blood the wonderful blood!

Hermione: ... Yea... Any way, yea I liked it too. Though it seemed a little rushed oh well!

Nefertiri: I loved Bakura's signature on the note! It was wonderful!

Hermione: Yea, Nefertiri loved Bakura, he's sort of her rolemodel I suppose... minuse the beating the Hikari to a pulp part. Nefertiri Likes me too much to hurt me... Though she loved the way you wrote Bakura. Good work!
Molly-Chan the AnimeGame Fan chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
Hm...that was interesting, very nice...though for some odd reason I found it...lacking.
A: How lacking?
D: :D Very!
Me: *pounds D's head in*
Yami: ...
Me: *sigh* -U Well either way it was interesting, that much is for sure...glad you made it and nice poems as well