Reviews for Vampire
XP
Gaara-funk-girl452 chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
nicee update zoon.
Darth Taegous chapter 7 . 4/12/2008
Augh! Really, really good story... plus cliffhanger... equals torture! If at all possible, please update eventually... -hopeful-
kyleighkitty chapter 7 . 1/18/2008
please post more. iread your story and i love it. and the suppense is alread driving me crazy.
Yulongyin chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
i did not read the whole thing but i liked it so far. When i found oout it was about Harry potter i stopped i simple detest him sory but what i did read was interesting. If it wasn't abou them i would have read the whole thing lol sorry again.
pstibbons chapter 7 . 2/11/2007
great fic
Annie and Bella chapter 7 . 11/15/2006
Very interesting approach to HP. I like it! :D please, update!

-Annie & Bella
BuckNC2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Boy you got some balls accusing me of poor grammar. Obivously you're not an English major or maybe you are in which case you need to change majors.

Okay with that out of the way lets talk about this fic. First and foremost it's way out of Cannon and Hermione is very much Out of Character. You never established why Harry would start kissing Hermione on the spur of the moment. You never wrote a single sentence of realistic dialog. It sounded like one of those stupid daytime soaps.

Case in point:

“Are you implying that I wouldn’t offer it again? Hermione, I’ll offer it to you every night, if need be. I know you need it, and I’m willing. Because I trust you.”

“But what if I can’t stop until it’s too late?”

HA-HAHA! Can we say corny! What's the Outline on this story? Whatever you think of at the moment. If you're such an authority on writing then where is the storyline? Face it - you came up with a half-baked idea that Hermione would be a vampire and this would be an unrealistic Harry Hermione ship. You got no climax, no intrigue, and no plot! Your suffering from writer's block because you don't have a clue as to what is going to happen next. That in itself means no outline, no storyline, and no plot and you have no one to blame but yourself.

I would think writing Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew stories would've taught you something about there needing to be intrigue of a mystery.

You know this is what Dai and you need to learn. Grammar is not everything, telling a story is. Alfred Hitchcock said movie-making is nothing but telling a story and if you can do that then you got a great movie. The same can be said of fics.

Class dismissed!

Tell Dai I said hey.
ShadowFoxFolk chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
Oh...Hermione's a Vampire? Cool idea. I must admit I've thought about righting a story like that too and one where she becomes a werewolf but I never did get around to it...I haven't read it yet but despite the shortness of the chapters, I'm sure it'll be brilliant :) cheers
DarkAngelPearl chapter 7 . 4/21/2006
Short, but that’s okay, I hope you can update really soon! I want to know what’s Voldemort up to, who was the third pair of eyes from last chapter. Please update soon!

~DAP
Mockingbyrd chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
One of the better takes on the idea of Harry and Hermione spinoff
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »