Reviews for Not So Alone
Dramamama5 chapter 15 . 10/28
OK, now see, I have read the remaining chapters since chapter three and I knew I was gonna want to cry when I got to the end and realized that it is not complete...now Riggs is hurt and missing and everyone is in a state of limbo...we all need you to return and tell us what the crap is going on and what is to happen to our beloved heroes...sigh...PLEASE come back and finish out this story. We will be waiting.
Dramamama5 chapter 3 . 10/27
ok, so I amonly on chapter 3 and am totally engrossed in your story. I'm loving the story line and I want to know what happens clear to the end...so hereis what I am aiming at...I see no "complete" at the end of the synopsis I would hate to get to chapter 15 and find that you have abandoned it. Please don't do that...I have read entirely too many excellent stories that have been left unfinished. A good writer should never leave their work unfinished...it hurts the reader and think about the characters...how sad must they be? ;p Please continue and complete...kinda begging here.
Koko chapter 1 . 10/20
I hope you decide to write more now that the new series of Lethal Weapon is out!
Pineapple Angel 14 chapter 15 . 10/8
NOOOOOOOOO! you CAN NOT end it there! Please update! I need to know what happened to Riggs! (oh yeah and your story is amazing)
IrrlandAlmondd chapter 15 . 6/8
This is great! You should really consider finishing it(:
Please3
Sodamnbored chapter 1 . 3/28
Damn...I knew what I was getting into when I started a story that hadn't been updated in years. I knew after the first chapter that this was brilliant and I'd be so depressed when I ran out of chapters. I really wish I would've been wrong TTTT

I know you'll probably never come back to this story, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish! We're all still here and dying to read the end! We need to know!

This is honestly one of the best LW fanfics I have ever read and I need to read the ending. Please don't abandon it! Pleeeease?
Sodamnbored chapter 15 . 3/28
Damn...I knew what I was getting into when I read a story that hasn't been updated in years. After the first chapter I knew it was going to be brilliant and that I'd be so depressed when I ran out of chapters. I really wish I would've been wrong TTTT

You're probably never going back to this but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK! We all still want to read it! We need to know what happened! I'm begging you here! This is probably the BEST LW fanfic I've ever read and I can't handle not reading the end. Please finish. Pleeeeease?
DarkFlameJ chapter 15 . 7/31/2015
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I read the entire thing in one day! I know there hasn't been an update in a while but please please please update soon. This story is too good to not continue. I have to know what happened to Riggs! :)
G chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
It's been a while... I don't know if you are still interested in doing this, but this... THIS is really good. There are cases that can't be left unfinished and "Not so alone" is one of them. Finish it, I beg of you.
Alien Angie chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Talk about a cliffhanger!
BATMANMELTSI chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
i really hope that you will continue this one day..
Caricature of a Witch chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
Okay... so this has been here without update forever, but... if you ever get inspired again, I'd really like to read more, this is a pretty nasty cliffhanger ;)
boo boo chapter 15 . 9/19/2013
So sad this never got finished :(
Oh well, what I read was cool!
Cat chapter 15 . 2/6/2012
You can't leave us hanging like this! Agghh... Hope you haven't abandoned this story - sure would love to see an update. Lots of suspense here.
rowsdowersavesus chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
Nooo! please please please update, this is so terribly good and suspenseful!