Reviews for Not So Alone
DarkFlameJ chapter 15 . 7/31
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I read the entire thing in one day! I know there hasn't been an update in a while but please please please update soon. This story is too good to not continue. I have to know what happened to Riggs! :)
G chapter 1 . 1/7
It's been a while... I don't know if you are still interested in doing this, but this... THIS is really good. There are cases that can't be left unfinished and "Not so alone" is one of them. Finish it, I beg of you.
Alien Angie chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Talk about a cliffhanger!
BATMANMELTSI chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
i really hope that you will continue this one day..
Caricature of a Witch chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
Okay... so this has been here without update forever, but... if you ever get inspired again, I'd really like to read more, this is a pretty nasty cliffhanger ;)
boo boo chapter 15 . 9/19/2013
So sad this never got finished :(
Oh well, what I read was cool!
Cat chapter 15 . 2/6/2012
You can't leave us hanging like this! Agghh... Hope you haven't abandoned this story - sure would love to see an update. Lots of suspense here.
rowsdowersavesus chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
Nooo! please please please update, this is so terribly good and suspenseful!
bekahbert chapter 15 . 1/4/2012
I have always been madly in love with Riggs and Murtaugh, and I thank you for doing them justice in your story. I have read quite a few Lethal Weapon fanfics, and I must say that your take on the characters seems most true to me. I really hope that you will continue with this, because I would love to read more of your work. I am new to fanfiction, this is my first review :) thanks for writing something I can be positive about!
Torchwoodlover1996 chapter 15 . 12/22/2011
please continue soon the suspense is building!
John Hancock chapter 15 . 6/28/2011
Just finished reading the entire story for the second time, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please, please, write more!
Jupiter Moriarty chapter 15 . 2/26/2011
minnesotan-angel chapter 15 . 2/12/2011
You can't just end it like that! Keep on going man!
WhiteWolf chapter 15 . 1/6/2011
Poor Riggs, he just cant keep outta trouble, can he? Anyway heres to hoping you update soon, cant wait to read the next chapter
Inders chapter 15 . 11/23/2010
Dear Shaz! Please, please, continue the story! I am sure there are many people who keep checking it hoping to see that there is something else. Please do not abandon the story. We want to know what happened next!