Reviews for Bundle of Joy
Ivory chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
WTF IS THIS SHIT? I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A MALIK/ANZU THING! IM SORRY BUT I DONT READ YAOI FICS. ECSEPICALLY SHITTY ONES! FOR GODS SAKE WOMAN/MAN THIS IS SOOOO OOC! I ACTUALLY READ THIS ENTIRE THING, AND I GOTTA ASK. DO YOU REALLY BELEVE ANY IF THIS CRAP COULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN? ANZU WOULD NOT PUT HER OWN CHILD UP FOR ADOPTION, RYOU AND BAKURA ARE NOT A COUPLE, AND NEITHER ARE MARIK AND MALIK! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOUUUUUUUU?

I apologize, but this sucked.

Again my apologies, but I'm just sick and tired of reading YGO yaoi fanfiction. We all now (even the crazy yaoi fangirls, although they won't admit it) that absoultly NONE of they gay FANDOM pairings MADE-UP for YGO have even the slightest possibility of happening, or becoming even some-what canon. The only reason people right this kind of stuff is because they want to see 2 hot guys have OOC sex. You all know it's true. And even know it. It sickens me; that's why I don't read or support it! YGO yaoi FANFICTION is only acceptable when it's just an implication made for humor. Notice I said HUMOR. Meaning as in "ha ha, this is so fucked up and non-canon that's its hilarious" try to keep that in mind the next time you want to write more shit.
TimiraNeophan chapter 11 . 3/19/2011
This is a real good story btw how do you pronounce the kids name?
LOL chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
LOL! This crackfic is REALLY FUNNY! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! I can't seem to stop laughing!

Oh wait. It's /not/ a crackfic? Pity, because I could've sworn this whole fic was just a bad joke. Yeah, I'm just gonna stop reading this... fic here. Wow, this is just... pitiful, really.

Um... have you actually /seen/ Yu-Gi-Oh? Because, Malik isn't a pussy (OMG! WHO KNEW!) like the way you're making him out to be. He actually /has/ guts. And... the Malik /I/ know wouldn't faint during childbirth. I mean come on, he has experienced rape, not to mention his CHILDHOOD. You honestly think CHILDBIRTH would faze him? Come now.

Please tell me... what the hell kind of name is "Marzuq"? While my friend was reading this, she said "Malik keyboard smashed to name his kid." And yeah, it's true. ._.

And to top off everything! Marik in chapter 4. Malik is like "Oh! I must save my child! The only way I could do that is by having sex with the person that ruined my life!"

...LOL? And then, Marik takes care of the baby? LOL! YES! YOU'RE RIGHT! MARIK IS TOTALLY THE MOTHERLY TYPE! THESE CHARACTERS ARE SOOOOO NOT OF OF CHARACTER, LET ME TELL YOU!

It's sad that you got over 100 reviews for this. I'm ashamed to say that readers these days must rely on this kind of crap to fill their YGO tastes. I could on and on about this fic, but I wouldn't dare risk my mental health by actually READING MORE. This fic isn't worth it. At all.
KekiAiKohi chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
this story is funny and cute so please updated more~
Kidiu chapter 11 . 8/20/2007
Aw, is that the end? If its not, I still think this is a great story! I hope you'll update this story someday!
Vera chapter 7 . 11/29/2005
"Marik wrapped his arms around Malik’s body pulling the younger boy up so that they could kiss." Um, technically... Marik's younger than Malik by about ten years so... yeah...

Other than that one mistake, this chapter was perfect! _
aquastar-bluemoon chapter 11 . 11/19/2005
ahh no it was just getting good ..i love this story AND i love lemon sceans and yaoi hehehe im wired please update your story is truely wqonderful byes
Sekushii Kitsune chapter 11 . 10/29/2005
I LOVE YOUR STORY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!

I AM SO ADDING THIS STRY TO MY FAVES! ;) I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UPDATE WHEN EVER YOU WANT TO THOUGH!

love always,

~Sekushii Kitsune
HellzKatt chapter 8 . 7/13/2005
plez it's takeing u forever i wanna read more of this story it is so good plez don't forget about it i hope u update soon cuz ur takeing forever*slightly exagerated* but plez write more it was getting so good to.; plez i hope u update soon Cheerio _
garyoak286 chapter 11 . 4/8/2005
oh goody! wow col are ya gonna update sometime? please!1
garyoak286 chapter 7 . 4/7/2005
read rest later
Eneko chapter 11 . 3/28/2005
Mew, this story has my two favorite yaoi couples! Please update soon, please, you're doing great! Where are you anyway, mew? You haven't updated in months! Please update ASAP, mew! I wanna see what happens next!
animegirl171 chapter 11 . 3/21/2005
this is great i love it Malik and Marik is so cute together and Ryou and Bakura too and Marzuq ish soo adorable! Update soon plz!
DarkYoaiFox chapter 11 . 11/11/2004
I know you probly bisy but could you up-date this story? I love it! Good plot line! Well, hope you up-date soon. Ja Matta Ne.