Reviews for He Who Fights With Monsters
Solkar chapter 29 . 4/30/2008
Exactly the right balance between suspense and ethical aspects which for me were always an important part of Trek content.

This is a remarkable work; a masterpiece!
Paris chapter 29 . 9/8/2004
Anyone want a sequel?

What a stupid question! I would love if you wrote one! I have to say, that you have a very good writing style, and my brother didn't take to kindly to the fact that I had to sit and read both on the same day. Its that damn good! I couldn't turn the PC Off.

I hope that you add more, and mabey tell us how he is doing with life. Now only if the Enterprise writers wrote as well as you, I won't be scared to watch it on wensdays.. I am scard of bad plot lines!

Thanks For taking time to write fan fiction. I know that you don't get paid.. but if this was in a book store.. I would have galdly paid for it.
Biomess chapter 29 . 7/2/2004
Do you even have to ask? Of course we want a sequel. This ending worked well for your story, I enjoyed reading the first two sagas and the fast updates, please continue.
Cha Oseye Tempest Thrain chapter 29 . 7/2/2004
Uh, yeah, sure... sequel would be good. What a ride, I can see why you needed some comedy to pick you up, thank-you for choosing mine. This is quite the emotional journey. Wow. I definitely like.
Drakcir chapter 29 . 7/2/2004

Me me me!

Although I odn't want to get on the wrong side of your husband, and i kinda feel sorry for him, but my love of Enterprise [and mainly Trip and Malcolm] is taking over, plus the fact that I think you're an excellent author, so...

GallyGee chapter 29 . 7/2/2004
That was wonderful. Thank you Thalia (and thank you Stuart!)

I would love a sequel. Add me to the chorus!
julie chapter 29 . 7/2/2004
HELL YEAH! BRING ON ANOTHER SEQUEL! (In case you might not have noticed, I really enjoyed this story :)
JM9 chapter 29 . 7/2/2004
Please I would love another sequel. I'm left wondering if Trip is going to live with these nanites or is there a way to get rid of them. Is there going to still be lingering mental effects from what he has just gone through?
Gabi2305 chapter 29 . 7/2/2004
Okay, let's begin: I loved the way how you fixed the friendship between Trip and Archer. I guess it was the only way, that Archer risked his live for Trip to show him that he really cares. I also appreciate that Trip remembers now what had happened, although the memories are not his ones, but that doesn't matter. It was a great idea to let Shar Jen share her memories with Trip.

A sequel? Yes, of course. These awful nanites are still within Trip and in my opinion he has to get rid of them. I am really curious about what you have in mind for your next story. Please don't wait to long.

Thanks a lot for sharing this story with us and also for updating so regularly. It was great. Just great and I loved it.

During the last week, most of my reviews appeared twice. I don't know why, but I hope this one doesn't.

Greetings from Germany!

Emma PixieLix Duggan chapter 29 . 7/2/2004
Anyone want a sequel? Why are you asking? Get writing girl! What am I gonna read around here if my favourite author ain't contributing?

anonymous chapter 29 . 7/1/2004
Please, write a sequel and with all possible haste!
RadioShack84 chapter 29 . 7/1/2004
GREAT STORY! That's all I can say, becuase it was. Just like the first one. Please write the sequel! :)
Maraschino chapter 29 . 7/1/2004
LOVED THE STORY! Loved the ending. Yes I want a sequel.
Rinne chapter 29 . 7/1/2004
Sequel please!

This has been an awesome story!
psyche chapter 29 . 7/1/2004
Absolutely brilliant - I'll be waiting for a sequel!