Reviews for See you in the afterlife
Tyrone chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Oh yeah!
Hahukum Konn chapter 5 . 5/9/2005
Poor Curtises. Ouch. Sodapop sure seems to be taking it awful hard, even more than Darry or Ponyboy :(
Dan the Man chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
I just want to ask this one question: How long will it be before you update? I am waiting a very long time, and I am really going insane over the fact that you have not updated and that I don't know what happens next. I really want to know what happens, and I agree with Tonyboy here. Please don't overdo the letters and just get on with the story. I'm hoping that you won't let the next chapter be another letter. So can please update soon. Just take your time, but don't take too long. (You're taking more than enough time as it is. You really don't want to keep your readers waiting too long.) So can you please hurry up? I really want to know what happens next, pretty please? You'll get a lot more reviews.
Buzzer chapter 5 . 10/4/2004
oh, man this is so depressing. Wonderful, but depressing.
Karlei chapter 5 . 9/23/2004
awesome I love it please update soon! I love SODA angst! Soda rocks!
KLBlue19 chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
hey, i just read the outsiders and i loved it! i went here and found a great story to read to complete it and i foun the great story i'looking for: YOURS! u have got to kepp writing! it's great! post asap!

KATIE
danni babezzz chapter 5 . 8/31/2004
heyy very intensee... i liked how you described whats joing on with soda through the letter to johnny.. good old twobit- never a dull moment.. update soon ]
Tonyboy chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
Thank you for updating! But could you please not overdo the letters and just get on with the story? Because you're sort of doing the letters too much. I just want to know what happens next, and the letters aren't helping much. Please update again soon, and next time, please don't do another letter. Just get on with the plot.
Tonyboy chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
Aren't you going to update? I really want to know what happens next!
koolgirlslilsis chapter 4 . 8/13/2004
Weekly updates...yah. Oh keep writing
Jenna chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
Hey there! I like where your stories going. I feel sorry for Darry, but even more sorry for Pony and Soda. The poor guys are stuck in a crappy children's home, and I'm sure they barely even get to see each other! Darry's lawyer had better get things straightened out fast!
Dan the Man chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
FINALLY! Thank you for updating! I have been waiting for a really long time! So are you going to have Darry find a way to escape out of jail, find out which boy's home Ponyboy and Sodapop are staying at and where it is, sneak in at night, and break them out? Please update soon.
Tonyboy chapter 4 . 8/11/2004
Thank you for finally updating! I was waiting for almost an eternity! Anyway, this is an excellent story. Keep up the good work and please update again soon. I really love this story and I really want to know what happens.
Tonyboy chapter 3 . 8/10/2004
What's taking so long? Why aren't you updating? I really want to know what happens next because I like this story and it's been three months! You know what? You can't just start a story and leave it hanging like that! Update soon, really. I AM NOT KIDDING!
Dan the Man chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
COME ON, MAN! Please update! It's been almost three months! I've been waiting for a long time, like, for almost an eternity! Please, come on! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!