Reviews for Rising Through the Ranks
TA Salmalin chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Sephiroth had such a tragic life...great exploration of his past!
IA1979 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is probably one of the most realistic portrayals of Seph that I’ve read on this site. This was amazing.

The angsty parts were very intense and depressing. The humour was great but you could feel the underlying darkness all the time because it’s an essential part of Seph’s canon personality. I truly felt sorry for him during all the chapters, he really didn’t deserve to be raised this horribly.

It made sense that Seph would begin to experiment with death. Experimentations with drugs and/or alcohol would just be too tame for a guy like Seph! Naah, bring on the POISON!

Funny idea that Seph would have a female lover that supplied him with poison! It’s disturbingly cute!
Ame chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
For some reason, this chapter made me cry. T_T;

I love it none the less though. I really feel sorry for Seph, not being able to experience proper childhood and all. Only seeing the sun and the star for the first time at the age of 6. T_T
Rain Misoa chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
This was too good! I'm sad that it's over. I was sad when it came to Sephiroth and his experiments with death but Zack was there to make me smile so I liked it. That guy is so funny. XD Anyway, good job on this fic and congrats on getting it completed! :D
Rain Misoa chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
This one made me twitch a little. It was well written though. I just think the content freaked me out a little. Anyway, good job.
Rain Misoa chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
O_O Was NOT expecting that! That was so... AWESOME! XD I loved it. It was so sweet and sad that I got teary-eyed. Poor Sephiroth, he was so shocked that he had no idea how to react. Cute! Very good job with this one!
Rain Misoa chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
XD Sephiroth is so evil! I love it. Perhaps I should get him to get back at all my evil teachers. :evil grin: Anyway, my favorite part was when he thought about Hojo and not being able to hold it for long. XD Priceless. Good job!
Rain Misoa chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
This was a nice one. It makes you feel like helping the young child to see/feel the sun. Great job on this one.
Rain Misoa chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
XD That was a great read! I enjoyed myself very much. I love Baby Sephiroth. He has good aim! XD And Gast is just a total sweetheart. Great job!
Stellar-Kill chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
Awesome fic!

i was pleasantly surprised about the rape. like you

said in your final notes, he's rarely seen doing anything

as extreme as that. Due to the advent fans. GOOD JOB.
Dot x3t chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
Wow. This is psychologically scary. I can feel the same emotions as the main character. If I were to position myself in that same environment and such, I honestly can't say I wouldn't do the same What a great story! I like your portrayal of Sephiroth's back story. Very nice, very eloquent. Simply said; More. Soon.
Silvara chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
I felt sick in the beginning. I still ell that way but less in the end. I can't say I like what is written. But I like what you wanted to do in this chap (all that blood and the surrounding of torture is too much. If it wasn't for curiosity toward your young Seph I wouldn't be here.
Silvara chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
It is so deep I nealy cried. i don't like slash but in this case, it was very nice reading and feeling. After all, no on esaid that Seph considerationg such an option.
Silvara chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
it is so cute. Well Done Seph ! Poor mice running everywhere!
Silvara chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
I truly LOVE each of them ! these chaps are too nice to read and to live. Thank you for this.