Reviews for Moment
gleamfang chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Aww this chapter is pretty sweet. I mean Squall is still an arse and everything but still nice of him to trust and talk to Rinoa a little.
chrisVIII chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I'm impressed, honestly impressed by the simplicity and the fluidity of the text. all that simplicity makes it very quiet and ye can feel how tired Squall is. The characterization is excellent whether it is for Squall or for Rinoa. The conversation and the part where I thought he was going to yell at her are well-balanced and precise. There is no needless or superficial element in the text.

It's excellent and I loved it ! bravo !
Angel chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Thats really gud, you shud write a whole story! I'd read it.
Baconfat chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Awesome! Awesome little moment, well-written, in-character, giving more depth and adding a lot to this bit in the game - man. Great stuff. This is exactly what I look for in fic. Your characterization's top-notch, and I love that you're dealing with the aftermath of things instead of just having the characters shrug it off. The interaction between the two of them makes so much sense, and just plain /works/. Squall's thoughts on things, his numbness, Rinoa's smiles and humour and hesitance, all the little details... just right on. Fantastic.
DreamScene chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Aw, cute. I find strange things cute. This is rather nice to read. It's different. I really liked it. Very cool.
AHumblePen chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Aww, that boy needs so much herding. You and your broken kids. I heart.

Heart this story, too. It fits well.
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I so love you for writing this! Perfectly in character, touching, realistic and very well-written. Excellent work!
Raindog Bride chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
I guess Squall would be pretty unmanned after being tortured for that long. Torture can do some pretty unhealthy things to people, and it's good that you gave an element of his dealing with it to your ficlet. I was rather disapointed when the game seemed to have him forget it as soon as it happened.
Tazo chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Let’s see. First off, full points for spelling and grammar. I couldn’t find anything wrong there. Also, your characterization is good. Squall is moody, Rinoa is caring, etc. You might want to think about Squall’s dialog a bit more. As strange as this sounds, it feels like it needs a “Whatever
Soluna02 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Interesting start, so far. The characters are in character are in orginal form, gramar and splling pretty good, and plot is good. Keep it up.
bloodsin chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I rather like this. You've managed to tap into whatever the hell Squall must be feeling at that time, knowing that Balamb is in danger and Trabia is all but gone, and also the residual after-effects of the prison. It's also a lovely little moment betwen squall and Rinoa.
Plus, I don't think I've ever seen anyone else write this scene before.
Thorn Rose chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
This is really good. I love it.
TianDogg chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
This was a nice way to spend ten minutes or so. I think you got Squall dead on, but maybe you should have tossed in a "whatever" here and there _
It really captures the feeling of... well, getting back from something very tiresome, I guess. Very pleasant to read.