Reviews for Solamente en la Noche
Ansku chapter 11 . 4/20/2005
I hope you haven't completely abandoned this. I read the chapter 12 in , but for some reason couldn't review there... Anyway, I love your story and would cladly read more.
JJ CJ chapter 11 . 11/5/2004
OMG! I love this storyy! PLease update, I'm begging you! I need to find out what happens between Draco and Harry with this latest development! Please! *gives you a box of your fav. Candies* I give you this nbox of *insert your fave candies* as sacrifice to make start writing more!
henriette chapter 11 . 8/28/2004
arrg, this always seems to happened in dm/hp stroies like this,
Drako Malfoi chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Oh Gosh! You guys I am so sorry! I wrote chapter 12, but my computer is being lame and won't let me upload it here!

If you want to read Chapter 12, go to .com and look up my penname (Drako Malfoi). It's there. I promise

Sorry it's taken so long all.
phoenix-vulpecula chapter 11 . 4/13/2004
very good. go on as fast a su can, marie
SqueakyDuckie chapter 11 . 4/9/2004
O Lucky this is great! I'm so happy that you decided to post this here! You make Draco and Harry look so cute together! Please update soon!
Rena chapter 11 . 4/6/2004
Your Harry is wanker. It's quite usual for people - to have a past with somebody else and if Harry can't accept, that the man, who chose him over his parents slept with somebody else, then he doesn't love and doesn't deserve Draco.
texasjeanette chapter 11 . 4/4/2004
Ok, I get that Harry is MAD... but why could he not at least let Draco try to explain? I truly do not understand... especially since draco chose harry over his own family... hurry and post, texasjeanette
CresentMoonchild chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Hey, Ooh, I absolutly love this story. Very well written and extremly entertaining. The whole DracoHarry slash is gr8!
Anyway, keep writing!
Katrina chapter 11 . 4/4/2004
Oh, you have to update soon, or I'm going to have a heart attack!
texasjeanette chapter 10 . 3/17/2004
wow... i like more please... hurry and update... texasjeanette
CarlyHP chapter 10 . 3/16/2004
Awesome story! I love the first person perspective. Please update soon.
nilblaze chapter 10 . 3/16/2004
*blink*blink*sniff*sniff*
Dat was so sweet. *happy sigh*
Can I ask for more? (_)
Shania Maxwell chapter 10 . 3/16/2004
amazing story! keep going!
TeeDee chapter 10 . 3/16/2004
OOh! This is so sweet! I especially adore the last bit, where they're all curled up together.
Poor Harry. Still, Draco didn't seem too upset. Hopefully he was just covering it up!