Reviews for Dare You To Move
Great story
itsbeautiful9 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
awesome!
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 17 . 10/30/2009
Wow. I've read quite some Sarkney stories, even writing one of my own, but this story... I just love it. It's definitely one of my favs. I really like the way you took the whole relationship betwe Sydney and Sark and how you let them - finally - get together. I was really sad when it ended though, not because it was bad, but because it was over However, you wrote an awesome fic there ;)
sailor cyanide chapter 17 . 5/22/2008
Great Story!
SouthernBell86 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I read this story ages ago (I don't know if it was on ff...did you ever post this on sd-1? I think that is where I read it, or maybe it was even mad-love?) anyway it was one of the reasons I became so hooked to Sarkney. Anyway, it is a great story, and you are a great author, thanks for sharing your work with us!
Jesca chapter 17 . 6/16/2007
great story
nadakesgurl chapter 17 . 6/5/2007
i enjoyed this story ver much.

good job! ]
emelie chapter 17 . 5/6/2007
i just want to say that this is the best sarkney story Ive read so far! I love it!
Loisen chapter 5 . 6/17/2006
i know what i don't like in your stories. they are to short and i want to read more.
Loisen chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
at first i've read only your battlestar galactica stories but by accident i've found alias fanfiction.

i like your story (hopefully the sequel too) and the type of describing sark and sydney.
Dr. Strangelove Lover chapter 17 . 5/23/2006
I LOVED this. It was amazing, and the best part of all was that you managed to pull off a great Sark/Syd with them staying in character the entire time! Congratulations!
the voice of chapter 17 . 5/2/2006
aw it so sweet they are so perfect together. make a sequel or is your story not finished update soon would love to read more
xofalling2deep chapter 17 . 5/2/2006
That was so sweet and I absolutely loved it. I love your writing style
qblisa chapter 17 . 1/28/2006
Wow! Great story. I can’t wait to read the sequel.

I don't recall ever reading an Alias fic that portrays Sydney as the one in love with Sark and desperately wanting to be with him. It was a nice change.

I was totally applauded at the CIA, especially Dixon, when Sydney was fired. I mean damn! She was even replaced! That struck an emotion with me. I felt somehow betrayed.

I liked the Lena thing... thinking she was the ex and then the cute, but nosy little sister, then the evil backstabbing bitch. Brilliant!

I must say, you are very talented. Cheers ;)
SuP3R G1R chapter 17 . 8/23/2005
I love it... im crying D:D:D