Reviews for Through a Glass, Darkly
Angela B chapter 2 . 3/19/2004 Beth and Mac are going to meet soon, huh? I would love to see that! They are both very similar in their personalities! Conflict! Except they are attracted to different genders of course! Hope to see some sparks between the three soon!
Regency chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
I love this. I've always loved Harm and Beth as friends. Continue please. This is really the most in-character JAG story I've read in a while.
e-dog chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
Another good chapter! I like how Beth is trying to help out Harm! Keep going please!
Lyn chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
Wow. Great story, I can't wait until the next chapter.
Bioboy chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
I've enjoyed the fic thus far. Personally I liked Harm in the CIA, I'd love it if you kept him there. Beth's a great partner.
r chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
I like this story a lot. I always found it odd how Harm could take such a harsh few months between Singer and Mac and the Admiral. I really didn't think they fully showed the psychological damage it could've done to him on the show. Plus I'd really love to see Beth kick Mac's butt for the way she treated Harm. Verbally or physically! Lol!
TomcatGM chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
*chuckles* Too bad we never see Harm drunk on the show...this is really good. Keep it up!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
This is very good! I knew that Beth had a good head on her shoulders, and if she can't get Harm out of the mess he's in then no one can! PLEASE post more soon!
observer chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
All in all good beginning of the story however I do disagree with Harm being nasty to Mac, if anything, Mac were being very insensitive to Harm's feelings especially after his action of rescuing her and her overzealous attention to Webb . Yes yes Webb did take more of the torture for her but more importantly she is still alive because of Harm not Webb who selfishly brought her into that mess in the first place.
Anaika Skywalker chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
So cool! Can't wait for more.
AngelaB chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Ugh. This was a little tough to take in! Poor Harm, being used like that (or going to be) and his hopelessness! Wow. I guess I could see that happening. He is so passionate and 'all or nothing' kind of guy. Is he going to call Mac?
jamie chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Good start. Can't wait to see where you are going with this.
TomcatGM chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
This is a really good start. I hope there's more!
e-dog chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
I'm liking this so far. Hmm...being the L&C fan I am...I know the title is a Lois and Clark episode...what I can't remember is the season and what it was about! Haha...I have them on tape somewhere, but haven't watched them in a long time. Anywho, back to the story...I like how you make SECNAV kinda a "bad guy", if that's a good term to use. I really didn't like the first SECNAV and I don't like this one. To me, they always seem to have an alterior motive behind their decisions. that bugs me! Anyway, can't wait for the next part!
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 3/11/2004