Reviews for Through a Glass, Darkly
RinkRat chapter 25 . 7/26/2004
Very well done Laura. Glad you shared it with us.
JBird7986 chapter 24 . 7/24/2004
Excellent...and way to kill Webb!
Lisa Brown chapter 24 . 7/24/2004
Is Webb really dead?
zeilfanaat chapter 24 . 7/24/2004
Yeah! Webb's dead. Nice way for him to die... :p Anyway, good chapter! Hope to find a next chapter waiting for me in three weeks! : Please update soon!
RinkRat chapter 24 . 7/23/2004
Hm. Interesting way of killing off Webb. I also liked the way you had Sturgis thinking about Krennick and what she tried with Harm...nice touch.
SpaceMan546 chapter 24 . 7/23/2004
WOHOO WEBB IS DEAD. Just wish it was something a little more creative but WOHOO WEBB IS DEAD
serendipity112233 chapter 23 . 7/21/2004
yay! another chapter! yay! they found AJ! but it is sad that Harm is getting so angry! If he would remember he CLINGED to Mac and wouldnt let HER leave HIS sight.. grr he needs another swift kick in the six!

and webb annoys me! I am so glad you had her brake up with him! *g*
ams9799 chapter 23 . 7/20/2004
Please don't let Harm push Mac away and be an ass, I like the cute, helpless Harm!
Lisa Brown chapter 23 . 7/20/2004
Still here good read.
zeilfanaat chapter 23 . 7/20/2004
Please update soon! This was good. Still love little AJ! :
mkim chapter 21 . 7/18/2004
I love the way you've written AJ in this story...I miss this guy...the one(AJ) in season 9 I didnt even recognize..Thanks for this story..Even fragile as he is I love how Harm is with Mac...He's too sick to put up any walls.
ams9799 chapter 22 . 7/18/2004
Next update? I'm dying here!
mkim chapter 18 . 7/18/2004
What an excellent story!..I know alot of this is out of character for Harm but considering what he had been through it definitely fits...Also,because he had so many layers to his personality and his feelings for Mac are buried so deep, they may not have come out any other way...Mac cant doubt he loves her now...Yes I am definitely into this story(smile)
triple-m1978 chapter 22 . 7/14/2004
Great story. When does it continue?
JBird7986 chapter 22 . 7/11/2004
Excellent...sorry I didn't review earlier...real life called...
152 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »