Reviews for Through a Glass, Darkly
serendipity112233 chapter 20 . 6/23/2004
aww MAC the bear and HARM the bear! So adorable! I am really glad your turning this into a long story, as it is very good and well worth it!
JBird7986 chapter 20 . 6/23/2004
Excellent...looking forward to the next posting.
McG chapter 20 . 6/23/2004
Interest? Are you kidding? I read every part at least three times and have it saved to a disk to read the whole thing at once. Please keep going. I like novels!
Deb chapter 20 . 6/23/2004
Good chapter. I loved the bears, can't wait to read more.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 20 . 6/23/2004
I love the bears! I have my own Harm & Mac bears, okay so Harm is a moose and Mac is a Panda, I even have a leopard that is Harm Sr. I got them all from Build-A-Bear. MAc is in Camo (forgot to add the bikini, but I will) and the other two are in naval officer dress whites.

Any way, this is a great story, and I look forward to more.
Lisa Brown chapter 20 . 6/23/2004
ah how long will this bliss last
zeilfanaat chapter 20 . 6/23/2004
Please update soon! I really love this story! Nice touch with Chloe sending the bears! :p And... baby deal coming up... promising!
e-dog chapter 19 . 6/23/2004
Great update. Loved both charactizations of the AJ's. Looking forward to the next part!

e-dog
JBird7986 chapter 19 . 6/21/2004
Enjoying it still...hope you post more soon...
serendipity112233 chapter 19 . 6/21/2004
aww Aj with little Aj was adorable!

The SECNAV sucks.. and he is an idiot!

This story rocks!
zeilfanaat chapter 19 . 6/21/2004
oh! Please update soon! I love how you let the Admiral be the one to have AJ sitting quietly at last! ;) Please continue soon!
chawkchic chapter 18 . 6/18/2004
You have an exceptional story and are a fabulous writer. Thanks for sharing.
AngelaB chapter 18 . 6/10/2004
A.J. and his monsters! That was cute...hope Harm gets out soon...I am tired of the hospital too!
e-dog chapter 18 . 6/10/2004
I'm so happy the Admiral is being tough, but sympathetic at the same time. I love the way you write AJ.

Plus, little AJ is still very cute! Good job! Looking forward to the next part!

e-dog
JBird7986 chapter 18 . 6/10/2004
Really great stuff, can't wait for more.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »