Reviews for Marry Mione
dovakini-1 chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
cute and funny! I wish there was more!
Rochester'sJane chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
Bummer that you abandoned this! It was a fun read!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Totally loved Voldy trying to compliment the fish! XD
fresh perspective, even if the plot is kinda flimsy. Nice one, though ;-)
devikaa chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
This is a weird story. I like it!
Toodleoo chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Ah! An delightfully quirky, original MLC fic? Would you ever consider finishing this?
eliwin chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
Grrr.. This story is not done and looks to not be updated anytime soon...
jLFB chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Such a shame you didn't finish this one! I enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
"She had a rather erotic dream about Harry and Lucius Malfoy and a large tub of honeycomb ice cream with ginger shortbread stars that seemed so realistic that it was disturbing."

Would make for a good fanfiction ;)
OfTheDark chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
haha, I love your dark lord. Was he meant to be comical? He almost reminds me of voldemort from a very potter musical.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
Please update, I really like this story!
aisha chapter 8 . 11/8/2010
it was a very good story and it has lots of details. it took me 5 minutes to read the whole story! im a really fast reader!

im only in primary school year 5
2NiCe4U chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
This is a great story! More please? :)
TrisanaSanche chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
I am absolutely *dying* here! Voldemort and a baby shower...until I saw this, I never would have thought it could be done, excellent work, cramming so much stuff in each bit! Muggles and Death Eaters bonding over dentistry, Wormtail's future career as a lab rat...keep it coming!
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
I know one way of getting rid of male DE's and Voldemort-simply start talking obstetrics and gynecology-in graphic detail. Even Bella would end up laughing, and the gents would be Flooing away like mad (even Dr. Granger, he'd learn!).

And why do I think that Dr. Granger has seen MARATHON MAN?

Muggle fun, yes!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
A moving sonogram! I love it! (there are sonograms of twins trying to strangle each other, actually, and I suspect Molly Weasley would have _no_ trouble believing that one).