Reviews for I'm With Her
WinifredBrennan chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
the ending of this story was very poignant. i will remember it for a long time to come.

tres beau.

- wb
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
A great story. Very good.
WhatWeDo chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Oh, how painful the end of Fred was. This was a very well written, and sad story. You really capture these characters voices.

I'm not sure if you rp (role play) - but it's very similar to writing fanfiction. It's just interactive, most of the time. I'm promoting a Buffyverse storyline (rpg) called What We Do.

If you'd be interested, please email me at . for a link.

We are really hoping to get a Wes, as we're bringing Fred back in.

We have been active since February '05, and all really enjoy the play. You can see testimonials on the main page, from members, to help you get an idea of what our group is like. Most of your questions can be answered on the site, but if you have any other questions, feel free to email me.
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. os please hurry up )
n chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I'm generally not a huge fan of Angel - I watched it but don't own the dvds (my own personal scorecard.)

But your stories are reminding me:

Wesley and Lilah were hot together.

But Wesley and Illyria are interesting!

Thanks for sharing.
Ivy Tearen chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
interesting, is this all?

I quite like it, you are a good writer
Myxale chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
H!

That was a beautiful story!

Sure Kinda Sad, dark, and angsty, but nevertheless one of the most honest Wes/Illyria fics out there. i liked your tempo, and the feel for the right scene!

It was that blured line between Wes feelings, of everything around him, that made this fic so good.

Considering Wesley's wish for her to lie to him in the end of the show, makes this fic have even more sense!

A blur of truth!

You did a great job here so far, and i hope to read the rest of it soon!

peace.

out.
Vy chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Sequel?
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Have to say, that was really good. I haven't been able to stay current with Angel, yet I cast cursory glances towards the shows storylines, waiting till the dvds come out. You really found Wes' voice here and the despair of losing a lover is dead on.
drama-princess chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Excellent characterization, especially Illyria- and I'm very hard to please when it comes to that. xD There are a few typos, but other than that, I really enjoyed this. You have a nice handle on the situation; everyone's reactions are pretty near perfect. The flow of dialogue is usually nice, and all the emotions felt just spot on.
Works as a vignette, but I'd love to see it continued. Fantastic work. xD
DUNOTS chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
So few people are writing about Illyria, and I really don't kn ow why. She/it is so terribly interesting and new and tortured and wierd and cold and Fred and pretty.
Anyway, You have a good sense to mood, and I like it. You moved onto the "I want you because I live in her" a bit faster than I would have, but pacing becomes problematic when constrained by someone else's continuity.
I am interested to see where you turn things around on us, and in what way. Word.
-DUNOTS
Freakazoid chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Very good Wesley POV. Very good look into what Wesley's thoughts and the reactions of the others. I really like the Wes & Illyria conversations especially the one discussing humanity. The talk with Spike's written very well too. I'm afraid I giggled at the mention of that terrible 'comfort' in Lineage. The Illyria breaking into W&H to find Wes was also written well not only from Wes' reactions but Angel's reactions too. How could Wesley choose? Both Angel & Fred are as important to him. Interesting dilema.
PS Please archive your Wes fics at /archive/ ;)
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
I loved your story. I'm pretty sure you plan on writing more, but if you are undecided, let me encourage you. It is simply masterful. I was totally against killing Fred off, but now I can't help but be drawn to the idea of Wes/Illyria. Please post soon.
~Your Worshipfulness
WhiteRabbit chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Excellent. You made Wesley's dispair and lose come across very well. I also like how you are drawing Fred out of Illyria. I hope there will be more chapters to come.
Jane the Frog on the Wall chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Wow. That was really fantastic.
You did a great job of capturing the eerie Wes/Illyria vibes of the last few minutes of "Shells," and conveyed a surprising amount of plot using only vignettes. I love - I love the continuity, and the way you managed to explain Wesley's disjointed craziness into something beautiful and almost understandable. I also like the way you wrote Illyria, that was an excellent use of language to characterize her.
Keep up the fantastic writing.