Reviews for One Must Rule
DGRAYLIGER chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I don't like to be called a grammar nazi but... GÜNTHER! iT'S GÜNTHER SAKLDJÑDFJSDFKÑ!

Really good. But the part about blood and cheap vodka... I think it was a little exaggerated x.x even though it's not Prozen the one drinking it I think it's something that doesn't fit in Zoids...

...or it does O.o?
Levells chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Very nicely done. I think its the greatest Prozen POV there is. I loved the ending and how he thought of Raven as a successor.
Sick Little Fiend chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Yes! THIS is EXACTLY how Prozen should be potrayed in fanfiction! Excellent job as always, my dear Sh33p. The line about Van's mullet gave me a good laugh.
pointytilly chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
ü can be written ue if you don't want to bother with the alt codes, you know. *brick*
Ow.
Anyway, I do think you got him closer to his show-self than a lot of fics do...starting out wanting to be in charge and lead the Empire to glory, but then going mad from power and a bit of Death Saurer-messing-with-brain makes sense.
The yelling seems in-character, too, actually...I don't know about the dub, but from what I've seen Japanese Prozen half-shouts when he's annoyed.
Nyx chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
This is an awesome fic. But exactly why aren't you working on TOD? GET TO WORK!
Vega Obscura the King chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
w0w...I feel a bit more psychotic than before I read it. Dammit...and I was having a GOOD day. lol
Really good job on that. I loved "Gunther"'s final rant, for i do hate the "HERO SHIELDING".
plink chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Grammar Nazis! Kya! Where's my gun...?
*gives Sh33p a peck on the cheek* That was wonderful, a facinating look at Gunther's character. The ending was okay, no matter what you say...the whole 'Oh shit.' suited it perfectly. As for Hiltz and Rhyss...*laughs* bloody brilliant. 'whose favourite hobby is mass murder'...fantastic. So Raven.
This, Sh33p, has been a wonderful and welcomed surprise. I loved it all. Thank you.
Taltos chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Oh, that was interesting. I don't ever see any Prozen stories out there very often [aside from plink, _~], so this was...refreshing. XD Anyways, I'm not sure that it merited an R, though.
Illidan chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Haha, nice.. Makes me want to see CC even more..
Rawtooth is gettin in hid first CC dvd soon, I think. M.
That story makes so much sense. Especially the part at the end.. that's how you feel when you lose to someone with far, far, less skill or power then you cuz you weren't really watching or fighting.
Akino Ame chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Once again, wonderful job. And thanks to you reminding us about the fact that Prozen was semi-possessed throughout the whole fic, I understood the odd bits of his ranting.
I personally loved the parts about Riese helping control the Senate and Hiltz drinking the blood and cheap vodka. Prozen's comment of not sharing "his taste for disturbing drinks" was just perfect to offset the moment. And the explanation of just what the hell happened to Rudolph's parents was great. Why does the anime leave us with so many unanswered points like this?
The part about Raven was great. I agree that Prozen was probably a little fond of the boy and wouldn't abuse him or any of the other crap I see Raven fangirls accusing him of. It's the little things like that that make me want to join Prozen in levelling all of mankind. *ahem* And on a slightly different tangent, I liked the comment about Raven being a good successor to Prozen (while it's hard to be "particularly fond of a kid whose favorite hobby is mass murder"-remember *that* fangirls!) despite the fact that he needs ten or so years of brainwashing and extensive therapy. Makes me feel bad for *Prozen*, not the other way around. And about the "power of God be(ing) overtaken by a little boy with a mullet"... Typical of you to mention the mullet. Though I have to agree with you about the canon-stu (Diaries Guild term for an in-canon Gary-Stu. Canon-sue is an in-canon Mary-Sue like Fiona)
And I am very happy to say that I acquired the _Big O_ soundtrack, so I was able to listen to "Sin" and "The Great" while reading this. The songs fit perfectly. Really helped capture his insanity at that moment. I'm glad that I read this after a particularly bad fic, so I feel all warm and fuzzy inside...and hungry, but that's another story.
Once again, brilliant work, Sh33p. I'll be waiting for whatever else you cook up. Till the next!