Reviews for Never::Dawn of the Dragon, Night of the Tiger
SGS1-POTC chapter 5 . 7/24/2007
I love this story. I have to remind myself at times that a real person is writing this. i saw like one mistake but that was it. It was wonderful. Can't wait to read the next one!
SG1-Fanfic chapter 5 . 6/13/2004
This was amazing.
Xayian chapter 5 . 5/26/2004
you know in that last review (which i should have placed in this chapter) when i said you needed to be clearer or whatever...well scratch that. i reread Ever and started to understood it now that i have a point of reference. it's the whole story in reverse thing. didn't get it but i think now i do. i hope.

i talk too much..'til Forever

ria
Xayian chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
As confusing as you sometimes were, i find your story quite refreshing and vision oriented. it really makes a reader pay attention. although i must confess i wish your installments were longer and that you had a bit more clarity in your detail so that there would be less confusion. in other words, i envy your writing ability and would say read my stuff, but i would be too embaressed. (",) keep it up, i can't wait to see what you do next. no pressure.

ria
Aru chapter 5 . 4/19/2004
This is an amazing story. Read it as u were postin but aint heard NE more 4 a while n woz wondering if ur going 2 continue with the third part on or if ur doin the old copywritin thing n only lettin certain ppl read the ending 2 stop thiefs. If u r postin the third part behind passwords n stuffage can u let me kno? Coz really REALLY wanna read this 1 thru to the end. It's just such a complex and original story! Beautiful imagery-esp at that last chap.
Keep postin!
jo-jo-bruiser chapter 5 . 3/25/2004
wow. I love the imagery. This is a challenging story and I can't wait for more. Thank you.
Aru chapter 5 . 3/25/2004
Wow! Can't wait 4 the next 1!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 4 . 3/23/2004
Good chappters.
carter7 chapter 4 . 3/23/2004
totally and utterly brilliant and original a winning combination. I look forward to the next chapter and may it be soon. Please
black leather chapter 3 . 3/18/2004
What a beautiful and original fic.
You never stop amazing me.
Aru chapter 3 . 3/18/2004
Brilliant! Can't wait 4 this 2 pan out!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
Good chapters.
black leather chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
Hi, this is fantastic!
Can't wait for more
Aru chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
Wow! Another great chap! Talk about keepin u guessing!
Keep em comin
me chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
good start. I can't wait to read more