Reviews for Time's River
Maloire chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
It's great to read someone's work that has been proofread (and if that was just a fluke, don't burst my bubble!) Okay, so very well done! Why'd you wait so long? Hahah, no, no, I kinda did the same...Anyway, excuse my rambling...

Er, right, my favourite part (well one of my favourite parts!) were these two lines:

The land, it has changed and old times have gone.

It seems to end with one last song.

I dont know why, it just... struck a chord? Okay, yes, corny, but all the same... it's your fault! Heh, in a good way! Yes, so, if you ever write more I'd love to read it! Heh...
RuRu chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Nuthin here to criticize keep it up! and great job!
Yuja chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
What's there to criticize? It's great! I've been trying for awhile to write a Zelda poem about the same thing, but the words just never want to work for me. But you've got an awesome start here for poetry.
Total Darkness chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
TD: You may not think it's good but it's WAY better than anthing I could do. My mom and sister are better than me. I have trouble making words ryhme and sound cool.
Dark Link: That's just really sad, TD.
TD: Yes...it is. Well, I think it's fine and I'm not writing any poems soon. I think you've got a decent start here. _
AranKatarn chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Just returning the favour! You gotta cute 'lil ditty here about the River of Time, which I like!
P.S: NEW POEM ALERT! Read my latest, spur-of-the-moment work, Hero of Time, in Chris186's Legend of Zelda Poetry anthology!
(Cue SHAMELESS-SELF-PROMOTION sign flashing across the screen)
samalane chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Your poetry is really good. Are you a member on ? It's a really great site for poets. If your not you should sign up, keep on writing,
-blood red stain
CandyHearts chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I dont think you need constructive cristism, your doing just fine! Great poem!
Master Frodo Baggins chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Hai there! YAY! Great poem! I'm sorry, but I can't find any constructive criticism. Anyway, keep it up and...chase down those bunnies and floppies quick! ;) MFB