Reviews for Thread Bound
Cwaleelee chapter 7 . 5/16
Everybody's entitled to their own interpretations for their work, but I really have to ask. What's the purpose of these little stories at the beginning of each chapter. I don't see their relevance or how they even connect to the story and I think it draws away from the story as well. I like your work though. Its pretty interesting. I hope you can help me understand those odd short stories
Umm how to describe this story..well for one awesome! Two. Amazing! Three. No more words to describe it because that's how absolutely awesome this story is! Author you have out done yourself with this epic story! Honestly you have!
Maizme chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
I loved this soooo much :D
moon730 chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
awwwwwwwwwww what a great story love it 3
soooooooooo good
LadyDeath958 chapter 26 . 10/15/2013
Wonderful just wonderful!
jessi chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
Great story! I liked it,
Lady Kazuko chapter 26 . 8/27/2013
I don't know how many times I've read this, but it still amazing as the first time I did read it. You are an awesome writer. I loved reading this!
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
EWachob chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
i can't tell you how hard i cried in this chapter... holy ****
i'm probably the only person who cried too :P
but if you where able to make ME of all people cry, that's a good thing.
blackacess chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
I've only recently been introduced to the Inuyasha fandom and the Sesshomaru/Rin pairing - I'm so glad that happened, as otherwise I wouldn't have had to chance to read your story. I've read other well written Harry Potter, Sailormoon, Inuyasha fanfics, but yours definitely stood out with the superb writing - a really well written plot (and in a way I'm glad that I've only started reading this story once it's completed, because I think the suspense between waiting to read the next chapter would be excruciating) - I find the little stories particularly poignant, each of them striking a little cord every time I read them and I marvel at how well they are intricately interwoven with the main story line. They definitely add a whole new dimension to the main story line especially in showing the relationship between Sesshomaru and Rin - I don't think I've ever come across anything like this (and this style of writing) in the fandoms I've read - so thank you, dear author, for sharing your story!
Snow in October chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is the second time i read it, this fan fic is great!
Donchakno12 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
o.o His death was so epic I couldn't stop reading. WONDERFUL OPENING :D
Dark Rose chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
Omg i finally found a fan fic which is good and is COMPLETE!
Keep it up ;)
Storylady35 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
YIKES! ok, I was a like on the fence at frist but now... EEEP! Don't let me down!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Does that mean that Inuyasha is whipped (has to obey his wife) because from what i read so far he pretty much obeys Kagome like a dog hahaha... a dog get it because he is a half dog deamon ok i get it it's not funny.
1,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »