Reviews for Thread Bound
beaPleites7 chapter 16 . 9/30
It was lovely.
By the way, thank you for the recommendation, it's one of my favorite Fics. Too bad that the author left it incomplete, right?
At first I was confused by the little stories at the beginning, but it all makes sense now.
beaPleites7 chapter 5 . 9/30
I like his personality, just that it's a little OOC. But I like it really. Keep on. :)
beaPleites7 chapter 1 . 9/29
If you take many pills, you won't die, because your body will make you vomit them. So, if you wanna kill yourself, take only one. I'm not inciting anyone to do it, just clearifiyn a fact.
Cwaleelee chapter 7 . 5/16
Everybody's entitled to their own interpretations for their work, but I really have to ask. What's the purpose of these little stories at the beginning of each chapter. I don't see their relevance or how they even connect to the story and I think it draws away from the story as well. I like your work though. Its pretty interesting. I hope you can help me understand those odd short stories
Umm how to describe this story..well for one awesome! Two. Amazing! Three. No more words to describe it because that's how absolutely awesome this story is! Author you have out done yourself with this epic story! Honestly you have!
Maizme chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
I loved this soooo much :D
moon730 chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
awwwwwwwwwww what a great story love it 3
soooooooooo good
LadyDeath958 chapter 26 . 10/15/2013
Wonderful just wonderful!
jessi chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
Great story! I liked it,
Lady Kazuko chapter 26 . 8/27/2013
I don't know how many times I've read this, but it still amazing as the first time I did read it. You are an awesome writer. I loved reading this!
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
EWachob chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
i can't tell you how hard i cried in this chapter... holy ****
i'm probably the only person who cried too :P
but if you where able to make ME of all people cry, that's a good thing.
blackacess chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
I've only recently been introduced to the Inuyasha fandom and the Sesshomaru/Rin pairing - I'm so glad that happened, as otherwise I wouldn't have had to chance to read your story. I've read other well written Harry Potter, Sailormoon, Inuyasha fanfics, but yours definitely stood out with the superb writing - a really well written plot (and in a way I'm glad that I've only started reading this story once it's completed, because I think the suspense between waiting to read the next chapter would be excruciating) - I find the little stories particularly poignant, each of them striking a little cord every time I read them and I marvel at how well they are intricately interwoven with the main story line. They definitely add a whole new dimension to the main story line especially in showing the relationship between Sesshomaru and Rin - I don't think I've ever come across anything like this (and this style of writing) in the fandoms I've read - so thank you, dear author, for sharing your story!
Snow in October chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is the second time i read it, this fan fic is great!
Donchakno12 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013